Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Formatted The Wrong SD Card, How Can I Recover The Files Back? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Formatted The Wrong SD Card, How Can I Recover The Files Back? (881 Views)

How Do I Recover The Files In My Hard Disk. / Data Recovery On Formatted Or Failed Disks/drives, Memory Cards, Phones. / My External Hard Drive Shows 'format Disk' Instead Of Showing Up The Files In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Formatted The Wrong SD Card, How Can I Recover The Files Back? by CarlP60: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2018
I have 2 SD cards, and was planning to save all files into one SD Card, but before transfering the files, I accidentally formatted the SD Card, how can I get the formatted files back, pls help.
Re: I Formatted The Wrong SD Card, How Can I Recover The Files Back? by deleharddisk: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Call me 09058243809 now. And if you have hard disk that is faulty, call me now 2349058243809.
Re: I Formatted The Wrong SD Card, How Can I Recover The Files Back? by johnmr8: 3:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Sorry for hearing this. Fortunately you can recover the files back easily with the help of data recovery software. Software of this kind can recover formatted SD card as well as other external storage devices. Connect your card to your computer using a SD card reader/adapter. Open the software. Select your card on the software's interface and click the scan button. After the scan is finished, select the files you need to recover and choose a folder to keep the recovered files. It's very easy. Here's a complete guide that can help. https://www.cisdem.com/resource/recover-formatted-sd-card.html

Also, it's a good practice to back up your SD card data regularly.Here's an article that may be helpful. https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-store-your-photos-while-travelling/

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading From A 32-bit To 64-bit Version Of Windows 10 (steps To Follow) / Why A Laptop Might Be Better Than Your Certificate. / Beringa Truth Studio Speakers For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.