Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Loaded Vessel With Blco Needed Urgently In Cotonu Waters - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Loaded Vessel With Blco Needed Urgently In Cotonu Waters (865 Views)

Loaded Vessel Of One Million Barrels Of BLCO Urgently Needed / Freshly Loaded Vessel With Aqualite From Mobil / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loaded Vessel With Blco Needed Urgently In Cotonu Waters by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
I HAVE TWO BUYERS THAT NEEDS A LAODED VESSEL WITH BLCO IN COTONU WATERS URGENTLY.

WE NEED A 10/6 AND A 9/6.

IF YOUR SELLER HAS ANY SUCH OFFER, PLEASE SEND THE VESSEL DETAILS AND SPA TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AT nk4mb@yahoo.com.

IF YOU ARE SCARED OF ANY FORM OF CIRCUMVENTION, JUST SEND THE VESSEL NAME AND IMO NUMBER. WE HAVE TO TRACK THE VESSEL TO CONFIRM THAT ITS ON COTONU WATERS.

YOUR SELLER SHOULD BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE BUYER'S PROCEDURES OR AT LEAST MEET HIM HALF-WAY.

IF YOUR SELLER CAN DEAL, CALL ME AT 07034617401.
Re: Loaded Vessel With Blco Needed Urgently In Cotonu Waters by DrKitaun(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2010
Can your Buyers get an APG to the Seller's bank ?

(1) (Reply)

T-shirts Business...! / Christmas Decor / Granites, Asphalt, Stone Dust, Stone Base, Sand, Laterite, Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.