Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) (10771 Views)

Heartless Monsters They Won't Let Biafra And Ambazonia Go Because Of Oil~picture / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by seguno2: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
koladebrainiac:
are u seriously telling me Jonathan just swallowed all these cash with nothing to show for it and we are calling him messiah? oh lord. dem don sell us for this country. even Military era try pass these abi no be inside this money them build 3rd mainland bridge start building abuja etc? Thunder wey go fire Jonathan eh.

in other news,
Let just assume Abacha was just paying himself all those money

When they told you to go to school you refused.
When you finally agreed, you failed to learn.
Otherwise you would have known that states collected almost half of the money.
Stop exposing your inadequacies in public, please.
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by Butterflyle0: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
seguno2:

Buhari who reinstated and promoted Maina the pensions thief whom Jonathan sacked and declared wanted by EFCC is a zero criminal with no fraudulent record?
Are you joking or you are a joker

Anything else?

2 Likes

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by clefstone(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44.

This is fake news and should not be made to be on FP. OPEC will never produce a report based on politics. The APC propaganda machine that was used to install this wicked regime has been oiled and reactivated

1 Like

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by Enice(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Odingo1:

PDP and APC are all corrupt, APC is made up of PDP members that squandered Nigeria resources.90% of APC members are the ones the rule under PDP and defected to APC.

PDP as a party is better than APC because they have more national interest and ability to accomodate all tribes in Nigeria without discrimination as APC is doing now.

APC did not have any national interest, they are only favoring few tribes and they are backing the genocide in the middle belt.
Rubbish talk. Tell us the 90% of APC that came from PDP. Is Buhari, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Oshiomole, El rufai, or Fashola from PDP. Namanama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by windwayltd: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
seguno2:

No wonder you chose the Undertaker, comrade Go and Die to complete your APC suicide mission.
Best of luck.

OH YES CORRECT, CORRECT, YOU ARE VERY CORRECT.
BABA OSHIOMHOLE IS ON THE THRONE AND I PUT MY LIFE UNDER HIS TWO FITS TO MATCH IT AND DELIVER BUHARI BACK TO ASO ROCK 2019 TILL 2023. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR PDP DEY FEEL ME AND MY HEARTH BIT WAITING FOR PDP PRIMARIES.

THEN WE START TO SHOW WHO IS TALKING IN NIGERIA.NO OTHER CRIMINAL, LOOTER,FROM ANY PARTY WILL ENTER ASO ROCK AGAIN EVEN AFTER BUHARI IN 2023. ENOUGH OF THE MESS AND JOKE WITH THE FUTURE AND LIFE OF MILLIONS WE ARE POISED FOR ANY SACRIFICE NEEDED. STUBBORN AND HARDCORE #BUHARISM

YES YOU ARE VERY VERY CORRECT THE SUICIDE IS FOR NO OTHER MAN THAN PRESIDENT MOHAMADU BUHARI THE MAN THAT DESERVE ALL I CAN PERSONALLY OFFER INDUCING MY LIFE,MY MONEY, MY PROPERTIES TO ENSURE HE STAYS TILL 2023 AM SURE OF MY GROUNDS THAT HE IS BACK ALREADY.

THANKS
#SOOOO MUCH MORE PROUD #PROUDLYBUHARIST
WE DIE THERE 2019 NO TO PDP AND AND CO #BUHARISM
#SAIBABA

3 Likes

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by Butterflyle0: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
clefstone:

This is fake news and should not be made to be on FP. OPEC will never produce a report based on politics. The APC propaganda machine that was used to install this wicked regime has been oiled and reactivated

Will you shut up already? What's political about a fact sheet?

Those simply facts on paper. You are the one who happens to be afraid of these simple truthful OPEC facts.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by Chigold101(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tomiwax:
Opec releases annual report on Nigeria's oil.
The report contains the oil and gas reserves
How much each administration earn during military and current Democratic dispensation.

More details:https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/opec-releases-annual-report-of-nigerias.html
Please OPEC website please...

Wait oh is it OPEC that is writing PDP on this lie?

1 Like

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by noruwasman(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
deepwater:
LOL

U CAN SEE THAT NIGERIA HAS THE LARGEST POPULATION AMONGST OTHER PRODUCERS

RETURN THE OIL TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS THEN SEE HOW THE POPULATION OF ALL MEMBER STATE WILL BE NORMAL

FOR THIS IS ABNORMAL

HAVING LEACHES ATTACHED TO YOU IS ABNORMAL angry

Until citizens start thinking positive, act patriotic devoid of vested interest, putting nation above political party. disintegration is never the answer cause no matter how neat a table is, place a spoon of honey watch in few minutes ants will still trace its way to it. Russia has population (crude & citizen) over nigeria yet standard of living is far better than nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by clefstone(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Will you shut up already? What's political about a fact sheet?

Those simply facts on paper. You are the one who happens to be afraid of these simple truthful OPEC facts.

grin
normally I don't reply rude people with poor parental upbringing, but I will make an exception today. What has OPEC got to do with who ruled Nigeria and what he earned. If the breakdown were to be a yearly one from 1990-date that would HV been understandable but to break Ot down based on people in power is totally political and I know an organization as OPEC won't do that. Now I have helped u to think, say thank u

1 Like

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by seguno2: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chigold101:

Please OPEC website please...

Wait oh is it OPEC that is writing PDP on this lie?

grin
The BMC zombie who crafted it is a learner like those Oluwole forgers who gave Auntie Kemi her hot NYSC exemption certificate. cheesy
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by Butterflyle0: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
clefstone:
normally I don't reply rude people with poor parental upbringing, but I will make an exception today. What has OPEC got to do with who ruled Nigeria and what he earned. If the breakdown were to be a yearly one from 1990-date that would HV been understandable but to break Ot down based on people in power is totally political and I know an organization as OPEC won't do that. Now I have helped u to think, say thank u

Well its common knowledge the during the PDP era Nigeria experienced an oil price boom unlike during the APC era so you do the math.

OPEC did not release this for political reasons. Its simply a fact sheet

Get your head out of your place of confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by seguno2: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
EngrXrix:
They tell us we only have 47b $ in external reserve. Where did all the money go. Who are the people responsible for this wastage.

Please ask the Petroleum minister who also served in the 70s when $2.8 billion disappeared.
Maybe that is the money he has been using to do election since 2003

1 Like

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
seguno2:

When they told you to go to school you refused.
When you finally agreed, you failed to learn.
Otherwise, you would have known that states collected almost half of the money.
Stop exposing your inadequacies in public, please.

awww You should go back to school yourself.I don't have to explain that FG takes the largest chunk of the money.50% wow. imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by DSoj(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
Fake news. Fake facts from a fake blog. Not verifiable.
APC government has received over $125billion dollars.

Give us statistics from OPEC website links or a well known source. Nairalanders are tired of fake news from fake blogs.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by TheAlchemist: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
EngrXrix:

They tell us we only have 47b $ in external reserve. Where did all the money go. Who are the people responsible for this wastage.

I guess 80% of the unproductive salary earners plus mother corruption

1 Like

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by TheAlchemist: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
fallout87:
Nigeria's biggest issue is population.

It has 100 million more people than Iran! People asking Nigeria to be Dubai or Saudi Arabia aren't realistic.

It is far easier to spread wealth when your country only has 30 million people. Nigeria has 140 million more.

Now compare much revenue these countries generate from oil compared to Nigeria and we will all see the issue with the country is the overdependece on oil! Nigeria is producing anything else and a world leading standard. Then they are using this oil money to subsidize northern poverty stricken countries with uncontrolled populations where they are just producing children for the sake of it.

Nigeria's biggest issue isn't thieves... it's population and lack of true federalism to stop dependence of oil.

Our population is a great asset... what we need is an efficient wealth distribution system.

1 Like

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by jaybee3(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
numbers/facts don't lie

nuff said!!!
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Odingo1:

PDP and APC are all corrupt, APC is made up of PDP members that squandered Nigeria resources.90% of APC members are the ones the rule under PDP and defected to APC.

PDP as a party is better than APC because they have more national interest and ability to accomodate all tribes in Nigeria without discrimination as APC is doing now.

APC did not have any national interest, they are only favoring few tribes and they are backing the genocide in the middle belt.

You said a lot but in actual sense didn't make any iota of sense

If according to you, APC is made up of the PDP members that squandered Nigeria's resources. So why then do you think this same members will function differently if and when they go back to PDP considering how squandering was their specialty?

You aren't making sense Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by zirafxp: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Get Professional Website Development GUARANTEED to impact on your Business/Brand/Organisation!

 1 Year Domain
 US-Based Hosting (No LIMIT to the bandwidth/space for your business Traffic)
 FREE SEO Implementation during development
 Logo
 I Month FREE Maintenance

PLUS MUCH MORE!
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by Suplexx: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
seXytOhbAd:

Give us statistics from OPEC website links or a well known source. Nairalanders are tired of fake news from fake blogs.

The report is as at December 2017
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
It is a testament to how poorly informed some NLers are and how vulnerable they will be to a government that has, by commission or overtly, elevated alternative facts to a tool of goverance.

If you have any faith in your critical thinking, you would not only confirm information from the primary source but also consider the dialectics.

OPEC as an organisation does not involve itself nor make publications on political landscapes in any country. The Gulf wars provide historical precedence.

Be guided accordingly.

See the 2018 bulletin here https://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/press_room/5027.htm
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by es144000: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tomiwax:
Opec releases annual report on Nigeria's oil.
The report contains the oil and gas reserves
How much each administration earn during military and current Democratic dispensation.

More details:https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/opec-releases-annual-report-of-nigerias.html
This is from APCs OPEC site
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by obailala(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
seXytOhbAd:

https://asb.opec.org/index.php/data-download

But this has never been a secret? This info has always been in the public domain so why should this old news be surprising to anyone today?... And by the way, the APC government did not release the figures, OPEC did. So why exactly should anyone be angry or 'BLAME' APC for figures released by OPEC?

cc: udo2018, Odingo1, seguno2, Iziquiel, haveadream, Chigold101(m), clefstone, es144000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by ignant: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
obailala:

https://asb.opec.org/index.php/data-download

But this has never been a secret?.. Why should this old news be surprising to anyone?... And by the way, the APC government did not release the figures, OPEC did. SO why exactly should anyone be angry or 'BLAME' APC for figures released by OPEC?

cc:

I downloaded the data from the link you posted but I didn't see the charts posted by the OP there.

Can you tell what page they appear?
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by obailala(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
clefstone:
clefstone:
...What has OPEC got to do with who ruled Nigeria and what he earned. If the breakdown were to be a yearly one from 1990-date that would HV been understandable but to break Ot down based on people in power is totally political and I know an organization as OPEC won't do that...
boostdom:
It is a testament to how poorly informed some NLers are and how vulnerable they will be to a government that has, by commission or overtly, elevated alternative facts to a tool of goverance.

If you have any faith in your critical thinking, you would not only confirm information from the primary source but also consider the dialectics.

OPEC as an organisation does not involve itself nor make publications on political landscapes in any country. The Gulf wars provide historical precedence.

Be guided accordingly.

See the 2018 bulletin here https://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/press_room/5027.htm
ignant:
I downloaded the data from the link you posted but I didn't see the charts posted by the OP there.

Can you tell what page they appear?
Since this is fake news, you guys can kindly provide the real figures. OPEC would typically provide only figures per year or monthly, but then it takes an interested Nigerian to breakdown the figures into different political regimes.. Like seriously, shouldn't that be obvious to you guys?.

@ignant
Do you expect to be given food and also helped to chew and swallow the food?... The OPEC website gives you figures per year, and you're asking why the charts aren't in the OPEC website too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by solreb: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
Iblad0994:
It shall not be well with PDP that squandered our money. People keep saying vote Buhari out and I keep asking them to tell me a reason why we should accept the PDP thieves back.
APC came with a change manifesto in 2015 right?

What is PDP manifesto for 2019??

Someone should just tell me why we should go back to PDP.

Buhari might not have fulfilled all promises he made but I will prefer Buhari to any PDP man alive.

You are on point. Let is remind ojr people:

2 Likes

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by ignant: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
obailala:
Since this is fake news, you guys can kindly provide the real figures. OPEC would typically provide only figures per year or monthly, but then it takes an interested Nigerian to breakdown the figures into different political regimes.. Like seriously, shouldn't that be obvious to you guys?.

@ignant
Do you expect to be given food and also helped to chew and swallow the food?... The OPEC website gives you figures per year, and you're asking why the charts aren't in the OPEC website too?

You don't understand what is going on here, do you? The OP or whoever commissioned that chart, designed those graphs, with the OPEC logo, and passed it as a primary document from OPEC. That is false representation, and it casts a doubt on the data on those charts.

I searched all over the internet for similar summary on the report which was released last month, nothing else shows except the blog the OP posted.

Have you examined the report you linked? If not, then it means you agree with it because it confirms your bias. That is illogical.
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by Corrinthians(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Odingo1:
APC and their propaganda, always lying, is NNPC now a political party
The info really confused this one. He now sees NNPC where there is OPEC.

1 Like

Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by 7lives: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Iblad0994:

That dosen’t answer my question.

PDP from 2010 - 2014 got roughly 400% of what APC derived from oil revenue and we are still where we are today.

APC also constitute of PDP members but the ideology is somehow different .

Now answer my question “what is PDP manifesto for 2019, and why should we vote for PDP?

The slogan should be GRAB.
Re: Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) by obailala(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
ignant:

You don't understand what is going on here, do you? The OP or whoever commissioned that chart, designed those graphs, with the OPEC logo, and passed it as a primary document from OPEC. That is false representation, and it casts a doubt on the data on those charts.

I searched all over the internet for similar summary on the report which was released last month, nothing else shows except the blog the OP posted.

Have you examined the report you linked? [s]If not, then it means you agree with it because it confirms your bias. That is illogical[/s].

Huh? Seriously? shocked shocked undecided

Figures are provided by OPEC, is it now the duty of OPEC to tell you what to do with the figures they publish? The figures used by whoever it is that created those fancy infographic charts (to drive home whatever point they wish to highlight) was gotten from an official OPEC source and that is all that matters. Official OPEC weblinks to where you can source those figures have been provided to you; the only meaningful argument here should be whether the figures are right or wrong, and it is left to you to go to the links provided to prove or disprove. But here you are, wondering why you can't find the analytic charts pertaining to Nigeria in the OPEC website too?... Did the OP or the creator of those graphs tell you at any point that it was OPEC that created the graphs? WHat exactly is "false representation" about using figures obtained from a publicly accessible source to develop simplified charts? angry

Like seriously Oga, have you ever been involved in any research work before (in school or work, anywhere)?... You are given data but you are here wondering why you aren't also spoon-fed with an analysis of the data?... And then someone somewhere analyses the data and produces political infographs but here you are, claiming it is FALSE or UNFAIR or ILLOGICAL because you couldn't find the infographs (created by a Nigerian like yourself) in the OPEC website?... Keep searching for Babangida and co's pictures in the OPEC site; you will find it one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joint Account: Call NFIU To Order, Govs Urge Buhari / Twitter: Garba Shehu Follows Tinubu Support Group / 2023 List Of The 10 Oil Producing States In Nigeria And What They Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.