Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG (35842 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by Organs(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
chinavs9ja:

I don't know why Nigerians lack to give respect to someone else opinion...You are seeing nine but am seeing six, pls respect that!

Yes it's your opinion, you gave it in a public forum just like you're advertising yourself on a public forum and i gave my opinion to your rude uncultured comment. I'll say stick with web design, and invest in learning English language. You have a hard time constructing a sentence correctly.
Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by gladisa7: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ugosample:

I hear he is now a prof

Good for him bro..

undecided
Good for him.
Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by Ugosample(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
gladisa7:
Good for him.[/b]

that but for finance dept that year was mean o

I don't know what these men benefit in such wicked acts

1 Like

Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by gladisa7: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ugosample:

that but for finance dept that year was mean o

I don't know what these men benefit in such wicked acts

I left lag 2000.wondering why he should still be there?
Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by Ugosample(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
gladisa7:

I left lag 2000.wondering why he should still be there?
I'm not there anymore either but I heard he was now a prof some years ago sha

I don't know if he is still teaching tho
Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by chinavs9ja(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Organs:

Yes it's your opinion, you gave it in a public forum just like you're advertising yourself on a public forum and i gave my opinion to your rude uncultured comment. I'll say stick with web design, and invest in learning English language. You have a hard time constructing a sentence correctly.
I can't laugh, you're saying I should work on my sentence? Fine, thanks I will do but yours is worst! Perhaps read and check what you wrote properly and correct yourself.
Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by Organs(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
chinavs9ja:

I can't laugh, you're saying I should work on my sentence? Fine, thanks I will do but yours is worst! Perhaps read and check what you wrote properly and correct yourself.

My broda, like i mentioned earlier, you are incapable of writing a complete sentence without grammatical errors. The embolden is wrong. Please, kindly point out the errors in my comment, i'd like to learn.
Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by chinavs9ja(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Organs:

My broda, like i mentioned earlier, you are incapable of writing a complete sentence without grammatical errors. The embolden is wrong. Please, kindly point out the errors in my comment, i'd like to learn.

The embolden is wrong.
*Broda (Brother)
*i should be capitalised as I
*i'd be I'd
Re: Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG by vaxx: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Well. If this is worth celebrating. My direct cousin is currently doing his national service at akwa ibom now. He never went to secondary school too but makaranta(Islamic citadel of learning)in ede but he is now a graduate of Unilorin . He wrote waec as an external student.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo / Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.