Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Vacancy At Self-discovery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Self-discovery (338 Views)

Vacancy At Naija Taxi / Vacancy At WFP For Programme Assistants At Abuja / Job Vacancy At Trlplaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Self-discovery by GMartyns(f): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dear Youngster,

You're not a Job Searcher; You made yourself One!

EVERYONE is born a CELEBRITY but through the LABOR ROOM of SELF-DISCOVERY and SELF DEVELOPMENT.

If you do not know WHO you are, how then can you live the best version of YOU and live a life of IMPACT and INFLUENCE?
Self awareness is GOLDEN!

You were meant to take over the world, and not to be cornered by the world.

Stop living like a Nobody.

Don't let making a living STOP you from making a LIFE.

Wake up!

Join my monthly Webinar on the Nuggets on Self-discovery, Self Identity and Career Pathfinding
To secure a seat, follow me on IG: @sharingwithmartinsintl and check 'Webinar' on my profile and follow details.

Don't miss it for ANYTHING.

See you soon.

#selfdiscoverycoach
#careercoach
#selfawareness
#selfidentity
#careerpathfinding
#unemployednaijayouths
#unemployednigerianyouths
#nigeriangraduates
#lagos #abeokuta #abuja #ibadan #portharcourt #ghana #nigerianschools #nyscnaija
#nigerianstudents #ghanianstudents #africa #nigeria #nysc

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Willing Distributors For A New Product / Job Title: Laboratory Chemist code: Lc-2018 / Job Vacancy At The Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.