Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Visa Free - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Free (1228 Views)

Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visa Free by Springrise: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
Malaysia visa for just 50k within 5 working days no deposit until visa comes out.
Interested people should call 07052505779
Re: Visa Free by ghostzombi: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2010
Are you sure of this
Re: Visa Free by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2010
Springrise:

Malaysia visa for just 50k within 5 working days no deposit until visa comes out.
Interested people should call 07052505779
When are u gonna change your ways?
Re: Visa Free by noblegas2(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
Tamita:

When are u gonna change your ways?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Visa Free by Ayobami303: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
How about malaysia student visa?
Re: Visa Free by iz2much: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2010
he go carry ur passport cut!!1
Re: Visa Free by dominique(f): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
what's free about a 50k visa undecided these scammers sef, una no dey tire?
Re: Visa Free by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 21, 2010
Check www.touristvisas.info for more information about visa free countries including the United States only if you qualify, I mean if you qualify
Re: Visa Free by ajibsca: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2010
Man get a job or better still involve in frauding the people who stole your forefathers money and not poor people like yourself
Re: Visa Free by Springrise: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2010
I THOUGHT THIS IS A FORUM WHERE NIGERIANS HELP NIGERIANS. smiley smiley smiley smiley
YOU CAN PAY 250K SIR/MA.
Re: Visa Free by justwise(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2010
Springrise:

I THOUGHT THIS IS A FORUM WHERE NIGERIANS HELP NIGERIANS. smiley smiley smiley smiley
YOU CAN PAY 250K SIR/MA.

Yes you are right, this is a forum where Nigerians help each other BUT Springrise this is not a forum where Nigerians scam.defraud/con/steal from each other.

You are only here to steal from Nigerians, so this is not the forum for you.
Re: Visa Free by BIZWORLD(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
Hey is not defrauding but  you can  pay more if you want , lol Anyway am a student  here in Malaysia & if   anyone   interested  in Student visa or the  social  visa   email  me  , ( Truelove4u39@yahoo.com)  . Social  visa (3days processing)/ Student (4weeks processing because i will processing your application right from here by getting you schools that offer your course)  .This is with   Guarantee  no  defrauding . i  will   allow  you  to   get  your  visa  before   paying me .
Re: Visa Free by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2010
BIZWORLD:

Hey is not defrauding but you can pay more if you want , lol Anyway am a student here in Malaysia & if anyone interested in Student visa or the social visa email me , ( Truelove4u39@yahoo.com) . Social visa (3days processing)/ Student (4weeks processing because i will processing your application right from here by getting you schools that offer your course) .This is with Guarantee no defrauding . i will allow you to get your visa before paying me .

How will you process visa for somebody in Nigeria while you are in there in Malaysia?
Re: Visa Free by BIZWORLD(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2010
Mr.Justwise, that`s a  nice question but i want to tell you  these,

1. It is possible to  do the processing all i need from  the  person  to forward to me here in malaysia are (Photocopy of the int`l  passport,8photos,ssce/waec photocopy & sponsorship letter(this  i can do this my self).Once i get all  these  i  will  take  these  to  apply for school here.Once application is  submited with all  these above an admission letter and immigration approval (Application/Approval to get  student visa) will be issue Within 3-4weeks.Thereafter i can forward this to whosoever am  applying for in Nigeria(After his/her payment)  to take it with his int`l passport to the Malaysia Embassy  in Nigeria(Abuja) for  his student visa without question or   i can forward it to my friend  who do the finishing (If the person has not yet paid).Have  done  it for some students  who are here studying and  am  still doing it for  genuie Nigerians  who want to study here.Please   no  Hussling  here  in Malaysia .But student can get hotel job,Restaurant etc

2.It is   also  possible  for   anyone  to  conver his/her visiting visa to Student visa  once  you  get   here.To  do  that one must has enough BTA (like 2k - 3k dols) I can  guide the person through when is here with visiting visa  but risky because   some   were deported back to  Nigeria  last Month due to BTA.but is better  to  apply for   student visa  if  you dont have  upto 2k dols  otherwise na deportation back to Nigeria.For  more  enquire please contact me on  Truelove4u39@yahoo.com.
Re: Visa Free by justwise(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2010
BIZWORLD:

Mr.Justwise, that`s a  nice question but i want to tell you  these, 1. It is possible to  do the processing all i need from  the  person  to forward to me here in malaysia are (Photocopy of the int`l  passport,8photos,ssce/waec photocopy & sponsorship letter(this  i can do this my self).Once i get all  these  i  will  take  these  to  apply for school here.Once application is  submited with all  these above an admission letter and immigration approval (Application/Approval to get  student visa) will be issue Within 3-4weeks.Thereafter i can forward this to whosoever am  applying for in Nigeria(After his/her payment)  to take it with his int`l passport to the Malaysia Embassy  in Nigeria(Abuja) for  his student visa without question or   i can forward it to my friend  who do the finishing (If the person has not yet paid).Have  done  it for some students  who are here studying and  am  still doing it for  genuie Nigerians  who want to study here.Please   no  Hussling  here  in Malaysia .But student can get hotel job,Restaurant etc
2.It is   also  possible  for   anyone  to  conver his/her visiting visa to Student visa  once  you  get   here.To  do  that one must has enough BTA (like 2k - 3k dols) I can  guide the person through when is here with visiting visa  but risky because   some   were deported back to  Nigeria  last Month due to BTA.but is better  to  apply for   student visa  if  you dont have  upto 2k dols  otherwise na deportation back to Nigeria.For  more  enquire please contact me on  Truelove4u39@yahoo.com.
Only a fool will send such sensitive documents to faceless internet 'agent' studying in Malaysia. Any prospective student who can't complete admission form online or ask questions on how to do it, is not fit to study abroad.There is nothing like 100% visa guarantee, i really feel sorry for any muppet that will become your victim.
Re: Visa Free by BIZWORLD(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
Mr.Justwise or what do you call yourself , I think you are just ignorant and you only know little or lack of information in your brain.Information is like a tool that can only take a man round but lack of it makes a man like you reason like a village boy who doesn't knows what or how a city is like shocked.Come to think of it , am so sure you have never visited an embassy not to even think of traveling out of the country.MAN YOU ARE NOT WISE cool cool shocked :because you don't think like a wise man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Visa Free by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
BIZWORLD:

Mr.Justwise or what do you call yourself , I think you are just ignorant and you only know little or lack of information in your brain.Information is like a tool that can only take a man round but lack of it makes a man like you reason like a village boy who doesn't knows what or how a city is like shocked.Come to think of it , am so sure you have never visited an embassy not to even think of traveling out of the country.MAN YOU ARE NOT WISE cool cool shocked :because you don't think like a wise man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Living in a city or visiting an embassy wouldn't make you a wise man, ur case is a typical example of that.

Filling an admission form online takes less than 30mins, so no serious prospective student needs slowpoke like you to do that for him/her.

Any prospective student should be able to complete student visa form, they can ask questions in any area they need to. aspiring fraudster like you will kill anybody's dream of studying abroad.
Re: Visa Free by bbwollex(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
Helloo, i would love to hear from different opinion on how prepared u are for the visa interview and also the document u have acquired,
Hope to hear from everyone.

(1)

Five Things You Must Do While In Dubai / Air Nigeria Launches Long-haul Operations With Daily Lagos-gatwick Route / Who Is: Justwise:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.