Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? (30082 Views)

Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Why Is The Beautification Of Under Bridges In Lagos Taking So Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by Sirpaul(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Trust those Agbero boys they will rubbish that place in months

1 Like

Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by milemimi93(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
If this is Ojuelegba then the Govnr deserves some accolades
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Are you serious? grin
Nawteemaxie:
So that is not 'beautification' enough?
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
franchasng:
Nigeria = a nation under strong demonic curse and bondage!

I wonder why the world super powers haven't seen a reason to send millions of fighter jets with nuclear bombs to clear out the geographical area called Nigeria so the world can have peace because I foresee Nigeria becoming a big problem to the whole world in future.

Millions of Nigerians are migrants in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, South Africa, Malaysia, Japan, China, Switzerland, Israel, Turkey, Indonesia, just name it.

This is a big problem to the world, they should do and come wipe out Nigeria from the face of earth angry angry
as long as dem start from u and ya household no yawa. Orun n ya bo, ki soro enikan.

1 Like

Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by Oloks(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Anybody that takes the Lagos state government serious needs to have his brain removed and replaced with noodles. I was at Igando area the other day and it was nothing but utter mess. Moved further to alakija and navy town axis , I couldn't bear the stench I had to seek solace in a nearby shop just to breathe fresh oxygen. Lagos is nothing compared to anambra and abia. The only difference is that it is cosmopolitan and over populated.

Very subjective view and comment. You do have a chance to move back to Anambra & Abia for fresh oxygen.

2 Likes

Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by sirsegsky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
tecno camon c9 for sale for just 27k at festac, satellite town lagos

contact me on 08142146983
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Autojosh you dey stay Surulere abi?

I dey observe your posts
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by afilaka(f): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Dem run comot male container nor fall kee dem ni Hahahaha

Ambode just de scam una for that state. Embezzle 2bn, do one ‘robust’ project of 200M and everybody ignores the former

Foolish sh1thole!

We like it like dat,let ambode scam us,we can feel the difference while we visit other states.....

People,even when they see good,bad is all that comes to their mind.Mr man change ur mindset,it is poisonous

1 Like

Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by RexTramadol1: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
afilaka:

We like it like dat,let ambode scam us,we can feel the difference while we visit other states.....

People,even when they see good,bad is all that comes to their mind.Mr man change ur mindset,it is poisonous

You and who are the US?

Me I cannot allow the future to be mortgaged for bread n akara, if dats wat suits you....fine

Ambode my good friend, oya coman finish ds projects so that people will not Av reasons to abuse us again

And don't mind the poster I quoted, it's people like her that makes politicians loot massively

I know you're not like other polithiefcians. Ambode my man.

1 Like

Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by blaqroy: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
It will be completed next year February
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by Kaycee9242(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bad belle ppl, so coz ambode was commended for erecting nice bus stops u went and dug up dis rubbish to tarnish his image. If all d governors in Nigeria can try like dis man we will all av no reason to complain alot
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by stacyadams: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Anybody that takes the Lagos state government serious needs to have his brain removed and replaced with noodles. I was at Igando area the other day and it was nothing but utter mess. Moved further to alakija and navy town axis , I couldn't bear the stench I had to seek solace in a nearby shop just to breathe fresh oxygen. Lagos is nothing compared to anambra and abia. The only difference is that it is cosmopolitan and over populated.
forget navy town..I wonder as people dey still get mind drive for there
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by Didcot: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where is Ambode?!

1 Like

Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by IsraelSongz: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
AutoJosh been relevant on Nairaland since time immemorial. Good Job!

1 Like

Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by KingKingKing: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Aurobindo:
The major problem Nigeria has currently is called ''YORUBA". Senseless group of people with the highest number of professors who read their books up side down and from behind. If not see what Hausa man is doing to Nigeria just because he has a Yoruba man behind him. All the crises and killings is the fault of a Yoruba man because he has placed himself below the Hausa man and will celebrate when an illiterate is taking decisions as the president. Look at the ugliest man who made him self god called Tinubu and they still celebrate him as god with little or no reason. Why wunt painting of bridge be a great achievement? Fear fear people making the Hausa to be killing anyhow. Making the Igbos to be greedy and wanting to be out of a country blessed by God not gods.

MYND44
MYND44
MYND44
MYND44
MYND44
MYND44
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by Resourceteam(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Nawteemaxie:
So that is not 'beautification' enough?
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by afilaka(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
RexTramadol1:

You and who are the US?

Me I cannot allow the future to be mortgaged for bread n akara, if dats wat suits you....fine

Ambode my good friend, oya coman finish ds projects so that people will not Av reasons to abuse us again

And don't mind the poster I quoted, it's people like her that makes politicians loot massively

I know you're not like other polithiefcians. Ambode my man.
Yoa mad sir.u lack the ability to read inbtw lines and recognise sarcasm.dont quote me again if u wanna say rubbish
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by ifiokjohn(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Ambode is definitely working!
that is why i said udom is a 100 times better than ambode. if u compare their projects you will see the best governor in Nigeria is udom Emmanuel of akwa ibom state.
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lol. AutoJosh displaying his regular visual brilliance as always. Although, Some Bad Belle choose this chance to display their bitterness , and others their twisted pitch forked tongues.
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by clerkent(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2018
OMOTOWO:
It has not been abandoned but it has been defected
Baba how far na i remeber when you ar looking for work.have you gotten one.me too need o if space show up.
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by OMOTOWO(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
clerkent:
Baba how far na i remeber when you ar looking for work.have you gotten one.me too need o if space show up.
ok baba ..no pp.i gat 2 jobs already..bet9ja 3rd job
Re: The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? by Horus(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Beautification

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / Lagos-Based Woman Slumps, Dies At Motor Park In Uyo - Pictures / Nigerians Stranded At Seme Border After Shutdown By Soldiers, Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.