Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal (9300 Views)

Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana / Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal by Aguata1stson(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
instead of you to bare facts to counter the allegations, you are being petty that the committee lack power to do what they did, so you mean based on technicality, your car is not forged though it might be so in real

1 Like

Re: It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal by aolawale025: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Just show the certificate

1 Like

Re: It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal by Yankee101: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Enjoy it. That is what selective justice tastes like
Re: It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Wetin good for Buhari govt?
E better pas ineffectual buffoon own
Re: It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal by IbrahimDamola: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
To show certificate for politicians be like to carry 100 bags of cement. Na punishment?
Anyway carrygo, we yoruba muslims are behind you. Even if na moi-moi leaves be ya certificate, we go manage am. Sai baba!

3 Likes

Re: It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
thoniann:
My first ever FTC.... So so so happy. I want to use this medium to thank the good Lord for mercies, love, and grace. To my parents and siblings, I love you all.

For those underneath me and willing to comment, quote me and start having issues with Amadioha.

The 'Lord' and 'Amadioha' in the same passage? No be confusion be that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' / "Deliver Rivers State Or Forget About Any Ministerial Appointment" / Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.