Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Treatment Of Hormonal Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Of Hormonal Disorder (318 Views)

I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Hormonal Disorder by Libracinkaru(f): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Acromegaly is a hormonal disorder that develops when your pituitary gland produces too much growth hormone(GH) during adulthood. When this happens,your bones increase in size, including those of your hands, feet and face. Acromegaly usually affects middle-aged adults and children who are still growing,too much growth hormone can cause a condition called gigantism.
When GH is secreted into your bloodstream, it triggers your liver to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor-(IGF-I).
Treatment Of Acromegaly
Lowering your production of GH, as well as reduce the negative effects of the tumor on the pituitary and surrounding tissues with Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea and Herblin Complex is the best treatment for your hormone disorder, 100% natural, its efficient,reliable and dependable.
Price tagged #8000 delivery charged base on location. You can also get it instantly through our online shop link http://libracin.com/product/phyto-bliss-herbal-tea/?ref=85
http://libracin.com/product/herblin-complex/?ref=85
Call/chat: +2348146810187
Email:saleskaru@libracin.com

(1) (Reply)

Ways That Can Help Your Loved Ones In Getting Over Inferiority Complex! / Babies Dying From Drug Resistant Superbugs / Robocough - 12 Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.