Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo (2394 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by 5Ebiscoo: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
43-year old 50cent has just refered to 41-year old Floyd Mayweather as his ‘little brother’ who he has been ‘wanting to kill’.

50 Cent continued to troll Mayweather for his illiteracy as their online feud continues, the rapper wrote, ‘the TMZ people put cameras in my face, I didn’t say nothing about Champ. It just didn’t feel right, I be wanting to kill that fool but he my little brother. Don’t tell him I said this, I know he can’t read this shit’.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ive-be-wanting-to-kill-that-fool-but.html

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol, one punch from Floyd go send 50 cent into coma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by elgramz: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
One punch from mayweather will knock 50 cent back to 2017

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by teckmore(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Just face his watch and ague with it.

You and maywether no be mate
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by dacanv(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
I miss those days when men still settle their differences at the back yard or in a dark alley and not dragging each other online like pussies. A fist fight, one wins when the other is unconscious.

6 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by mrtomola(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Una come think say 50 believe in exchanging punches with Floyd when Gun dey?

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by MrsEvakinqz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
mrtomola:
Una come think say 50 believe in exchanging punches with Floyd when Gun dey?
I tire ooo

5 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Anthonystark: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
U guys are absurd....50 cent issa heavyweight class to floyyd angry,one punch floyyd is down forget dh e is a champ,u cnt compare grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Abascoh: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
50 cent better be careful with his words, if anything happens to Floyd mayweather tomorrow, he will be one of the first people the police will come for

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Dreyl(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fiddy is just a grown up bully.
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by capatainrambo: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
elgramz:

look at thier weight.
I don't think Flo can match 50 ooo

that guy is a gangster. he is rich yea, but e nor be ajebutter, as you think o
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by dkronicle(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
elgramz:
You think so? Because Mayweather don turn Mike Tyson or heavy weight nigga.
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by AfroMighty(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
elgramz:
Have you ever heard about people missing without traces. 50cent is a gangster not a sidewalk thug, and tell bro Mayweather not to take a knife to a gun fight.

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Femiblacky(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Daevid(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
You don't bring punches and jabs to a street fight. It's all about metal works
chivera018:
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Daevid:
You don't bring punches and jabs to a street fight. It's all about metal works
Do they want to learn aluminum work grin ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Daevid(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
� this guy, you no wan well again!!!!
chivera018:
Do they want to learn aluminum work grin ?
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Daevid:
� this guy, you no wan well again!!!!
this girl better respect ur self!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Jethrolite(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
chivera018:
Have you ever watched Mayweather fighting, besides he's feather weight and 50 cent is in heavy weight category. If you want to damage 50 cent you use Anthony Joshua not Floyd.
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2018
One phone call, and shooters gon follow Floyd like Instagram undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by KingLennon(m): 3:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Those two are just throwing funny jabs at theirselves and people are over hyping the matter grin. But in physical combat, floyd go finish 50cent nah...
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by phemmyfour: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2018
50kobo is looking for money
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Daevid(m): 5:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Hahaha
chivera018:
this girl better respect ur self!!!
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by bankyblue(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
KingLennon:
Those two are just throwing funny jabs at theirselves and people are over hyping the matter grin. But in physical combat, floyd go finish 50cent nah...

My brother no think am, 50cent go finish ham, Na round 1 the thing go finish.
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Shukusheka(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2018
bankyblue:

Jethrolite:
Have you ever watched Mayweather fighting, besides he's feather weight and 50 cent is in heavy weight category. If you want to damage 50 cent you use Anthony Joshua not Floyd.
capatainrambo:

look at thier weight.
I don't think Flo can match 50 ooo

that guy is a gangster. he is rich yea, but e nor be ajebutter, as you think o
Anthonystark:
U guys are absurd....50 cent issa heavyweight class to floyyd angry,one punch floyyd is down forget dh e is a champ,u cnt compare grin
Lol, hand to hand combat without weapon 50cent won't stand a chance. Forget weight, do you know what it takes to be a professional fighter, and an undefeated one at that? Dedicating all your life doing hard-core body, defensive & attacking training ain't _shit bro. I'd be surprised if 50 Cent manages to land a single shot.

Anyways 50 cent & Mayweather are buddies and this is nothing but online banter. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by Jethrolite(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Shukusheka:

Lol, hand to hand combat without weapon 50cent won't stand a chance. Forget weight, do you know what it takes to be a professional fighter, and an undefeated one at that? Dedicating all your life doing hard-core body, defensive & attacking training ain't _shit bro. I'd be surprised if 50 Cent manages to land a single shot.

Anyways 50 cent & Mayweather are buddies and this is nothing but online banter. cheesy
Lol, I remember a fight I was told about pre 1999, a big guy wanted to intimidate a small guy. The small guy almost killed the big guy with punches. He was just too fast for the big guy.
Re: ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by KingLennon(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
bankyblue:

No be by muscles o.....Boxing no be ordinary fight o, tactics follow. Floyd go win 50cent even if nah 10times they meet...

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Davido And Security Man At NYSC Orientation Camp / Curvy Tanzania Model, Sanchi Causes Stir Online With New Photos Exposng Her Butt / Ciara And Her Family All Rock Black Panther Superheroes For Halloween (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.