Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Cardi B Shares Her Bank Statement Showing She Withdrew $549K To Buy Her New Lamb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Shares Her Bank Statement Showing She Withdrew $549K To Buy Her New Lamb (1217 Views)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Shares Her Bank Statement Showing She Withdrew $549K To Buy Her New Lamb by 7Ebisco: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
A few days ago, Carbi B and her husband, Offset bought two Lamborghini cars and some fans trolled her about the cars being leased as it is the custom of several celebrities but Cardi B wasn’t going to let it slide.

This morning, she took to Twitter to share her bank statement showing she withdrew over a half million to outrightly buy the car and not lease.

Then she went on to explain why she got a blue coloured car as against red which is her favourite colour, ‘A lot of people keep asking me why i got a blue Lambo since ya know my fav color red Well it was the only Lambo they had with the top off and i really wanted a top off car’.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/cardi-b-shares-her-bank-statement.html

Re: Cardi B Shares Her Bank Statement Showing She Withdrew $549K To Buy Her New Lamb by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bodak babiii smiley
Re: Cardi B Shares Her Bank Statement Showing She Withdrew $549K To Buy Her New Lamb by Topmaike007(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
who is this one again... in this global recession person they use that kind money buy car...

nevertheless congrat mine is coming.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bobrisky Steps Out In Cropped Top, Shows Off His Midriff / LOL! Man Proudly Show Off His Girlfriend On Twitter, But Her Reply Was Savage / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Shares No Make Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.