Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O (374 Views)

Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation / Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O by Grayxme: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has, Monday, reiterated his government’s speedy response to the crises rocking many parts of the country, saying security of lives and property is his government’s paramount goal.
President Buhari, while replying critics, said he has authorized the deployment of a team of 1000 “strong military force” to Zamfara to quell the insecurity challenge rocking the state. President Buhari also said that same sizes of special military forces have also been deployed to other flashpoint states like Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba and Plateau states. Some Nigerians had taken to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, to critique the Buhari-led government’s response to the various security crises rocking some parts of the country. While some gave him a thumbs up, many others gave it a knock, saying the president has not done enough to solve the security issues. However, In a series of tweets by the official handle of Mr. President, @MBuhari, the president said, “I have authorized the deployment of a 1,000-strong Military Force to tackle the troubling security challenges in Zamfara. We have another Special Military Force, of about the same size, in Benue, covering Nasarawa and Taraba as well. In Plateau we have Operation Safe Haven.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/buhari-to-critics-ive-sent-1000-special-soldiers-to-quell-crises-in-zamfara-others/
Re: Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O by yungkels(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Next
Re: Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O by dedonfranco(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
I hope is not war. Meanwhile it's my birthday. Happy Birthday to Me!!! More Blessing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O by Tonnexy: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
We know they are going there to assist in the genocide being committed against the good people of Zamfara state.
Re: Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O by Nbote(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hehehehe... Oh U have What a timely intervention..!!! PMB to d rescue!!!
Re: Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O by Tonnexy: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
We know they are going there to assist in the genocide being committed against the good people of Zamfara state.
Re: Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O by aolawale025: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Really
Re: Buhari To Critics: I’ve Sent 1000 Special Soldiers To Quell Crises In Zamfara, O by aolawale025: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Glad you finally woke up from your slumber after so many loss of lives

(1) (Reply)

Osun Guber Election: Senator Adeleke Finally Speaks On Certificate Scandal / DSS DG Lawal Daura The Sacrificial Lamb. / Saraki Has No Moral Right To Be Senate President - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.