Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Phd Position In The United States - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phd Position In The United States (522 Views)

Funded Phd Position Worth Over $52,000 in Dr. Lirong Xiang’s Lab At NCSU / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phd Position In The United States by mekuslogan: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
A funded graduate stipend for 3 years (PhD, preferably post-MS) is available in the US.

Required background: MSc in environmental engineering, soils, microbiology, agriculture, any/all the above!

Research area is environmental (plant, soil and microbes) nanoscience.
Experience with nanomaterials, especially metals, is helpful.
GRE is required.

You may contact me via Nairaland for further details
Re: Phd Position In The United States by DMainMan: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
mekuslogan:
A funded graduate stipend for 3 years (PhD, preferably post-MS) is available in the US.

Required background: MSc in environmental engineering, soils, microbiology, agriculture, any/all the above!

Research area is environmental (plant, soil and microbes) nanoscience.
Experience with nanomaterials, especially metals, is helpful.
GRE is required.

You may contact me via Nairaland for further details

What is d school and how can one apply. Kindly post it here. Cheers, so many people can benefit
Re: Phd Position In The United States by onlyhandsome202: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
why didn't you post your information private to only those you have in mind? pls since you want people to apply kindly post the other details here so that we can apply.
Re: Phd Position In The United States by mekuslogan: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
DMainMan:

What is d school and how can one apply. Kindly post it here. Cheers, so many people can benefit

It's not something for the public, certainly not on Nairaland. We are looking for the best student and I am making an effort to narrow it to Nigerians for now. If you feel qualified send me a Nairaland message and I can send you an email where you can mail your CV to. Please if you do not have a GRE, do not bother.

Thank you
Re: Phd Position In The United States by DMainMan: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2018
mekuslogan:

It's not something for the public, certainly not on Nairaland. We are looking for the best student and I am making an effort to narrow it to Nigerians for now. If you feel qualified send me a Nairaland message and I can send you an email where you can mail your CV to. Please if you do not have a GRE, do not bother.

Thank you
hmmnn.. Best student. Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Aspirants For 2018/2019 Academic Session; A Guide / Chevening UK Government Scholarships For International Students 2019-2020 / 7 Things You Should Do Now That You Have Secured Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.