Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards (34764 Views)

Mercedes Is Working On Electric G-Class SUV / Is The Mercedes Benz G65 AMG The Stupidest Car Ever Made / Mercedes Is Spending $1 Billion To Go Electric In Alabama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by dkronicle(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
gypsey:
Really? over here we love to return things, even After using it you can still return and get a refund withing 28 days of purchase. grin from shoes, mobile phones, Televisions, DVDs, cloths, food And drinks.

I even bought one shoes i ve worn them to a club last saturday i will return it tomorrow for a refund.

Lols one of the reasons alcohol is bad.
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
dkronicle:

Lols one of the reasons alcohol is bad.
Alcohol isn't bad, what could be bad is how much you drink grin
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by dkronicle(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
gypsey:
Alcohol isn't bad, what could be bad is how much you drink grin
You consumed alot bro
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
dkronicle:

You consumed alot bro
yes, i do. and i smoke ganja too, you should try it too. grin
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by PAQ(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mercedes G65 = APCs Nigeria
MOVING FAST BACKWARDS

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by africanusvu(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
cnnamoko:
nice one

let me package back my own and send to them
.Did u undstand wat they said? They said G-Wagon not Raleigh Bicycle. Pls read again

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Bjornson01(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
ebenezerolaiwola:
cheesy. Nigerian no go return that one, I remember anini, armed robber that can used reverse from Benin to Lagos
lol......trust me brother anenih's reverse saga with the passat was just a mere hearsay, reverse gear ratio is almost or if not higher than first gear, so from Benin to Lagos with the car backing the wind would have knocked the engine and tranny due to overheating.
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Harrynight(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Still can't figure out why I don't jus like this machine!
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by EweduAfonja(f): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Victor234:

Present ma.

lol
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by israelmao(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Better quality control will curb recalls.
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
crafteck:
If it was Innoson, would they do this.. Oya, im in my barrack, command beat me

U mean shithole right?
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Paulwhyte35: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice move but works only in western world
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by xcelentattitude(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kai!, you ehn... You got me laughing sha

lwise:
Let them dash me one now,I no go use reverse at all.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by sammiepraise(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
I just love this company. cool
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by cardoctor(m): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Recal wetin. Abeg leave mine like that. I'd rather be driving it fast in reverse.
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Niccoloimhotep: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Benz lexus or nothing grin grin grin

Buy my 2007 lexus is250 AWD
2.99m
Ibadan.

Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by newoffer: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2018
The only product we want to recall is Bubu.
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Maket: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2018
I have been complaining about mine. Let me return it sharp sharp.
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Rajosh(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2018
The way Nigeria is going backwards is even faster than the reverse gear of the G65
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Computergloba: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 G550 4Matic, G63 AMG, and G65 AMG vehicles. A malfunction of the Electronic Stability Program (ESP), while Distronic Plus is engaged, may cause the engine to not reduce power, regardless of the vehicle's speed, driving situation or brake application.

CONSEQUENCE
Increased braking effort and/or shifting to neutral would be needed to stop the vehicle, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.

REMEDY
MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ESP control unit software, free of charge. The recall began on December 6, 2017
Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2018
jidxin:
And you think if this has gotten to Nigeria a Nigerian man will return it?

grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by dkronicle(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:
yes, i do. and i smoke ganja too, you should try it too. grin

Speak no more. I might take it as a challenge. My name is ganja grin grin grin

Re: Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2018
dkronicle:

Speak no more. I might take it as a challenge. My name is ganja grin grin grin
High grade! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? / Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 / Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.