Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo (8927 Views)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by jidxin(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Raskasal:

Iss a true
very big lie...
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
God bless president Mohammed Buhari, may you continue soaring higher Sir.

Nigeria will be great soon

Present impossible tense
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by Banmeallday: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
All I see is a clown sorry to say
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by opribo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chai, my country have suffered in the hands of greedy old men who have refused to go to their village and rest rather wants to die in power.
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by budusky05(m): 3:30am On Jul 31, 2018
IslamicRebel:
The head of Islamic demons of West Africa.

Epain u say them no invite Nnamdi kwunu or na kanu to represent Biafra.
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by budusky05(m): 3:32am On Jul 31, 2018
jidxin:
Buhari said in togo that Nigerians love him so much because of his fight against corruption...... Is that a lie

Noooooh it's a true, u can ask PDP guys they are running up and down to remove him cus PDP = stealing is not corruption.
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by mechanics(m): 5:12am On Jul 31, 2018
I can sight our own minister of foreign affairs.
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by orisa37: 5:22am On Jul 31, 2018
He is their Chief Priest.
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by Kaiser94(m): 5:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Askng:

IT Compliant and Digital Presidents wears Suits but Buhari is addicted to this his Babariga and a shirt to show the world he is not willing to embrace Technology
See your mouth like tampon....
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by jidxin(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2018
budusky05:

Noooooh it's a true, u can ask PDP guys they are running up and down to remove him cus PDP = stealing is not corruption.
of cos I still agree that stealing is not corruption.... Stealing is truly not corruption
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by thinksense: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
keep on wailing till end. pmb the best president ever. after north comes south west and south south shall rule. they doors would close for IPOB coz we cant hand over our country to the terrorist
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by thinksense: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2018
south east can never rule we can only trust south south but carve the east out of it. over to u ipob . i no u go respond
Re: Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo by Azam101: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Okoroawusa:

that's colonial mentality but the person talking will sew asoebi for his wedding.

give me suggestion wetin we go do dat guy...
Lolz! pity him of is ignorance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Ripe For Electronic Voting, Says INEC / APC Chieftains Slam Adelabu’s Handling Of Electricity / Lagos To Support Increasing Population With Fibre-Optic Cables.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.