Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

List Of State Universities In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of State Universities In Nigeria (20124 Views)

What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike / Pay Rise: FG Excludes State Universities, ASUU Kicks / Why Exactly Are State Universities On ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by kaptaneSaka(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Remove LASU and replace it with Laspotech or mapoly.
He should remove the best of them?
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by thesicilian: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
kaptaneSaka:
He should remove the best of them?
This is not a secondary school list.
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by victoreo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Niger Delta University is in Amasoma

Not Yenagoa
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Ntente(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
���������� *IF YOU ARE NOT YET REGISTERED WITH RAGP....These ���� Happens:*
1.) You Loose Money When you buy airtime
2.) You Loose Money when you buy data
3.) You Loose Money when you pay for your DSTV subscription.
4.) You Loose Money when you pay for your Gotv subscription.
5.) You Loose Money when you pay for startimes subscription.
6.) You Loose Money when you pay for your PHCN bill.
7.) ...And Guess What? You Loose Much Money when any of your Friends, Family members, Colleagues, Social Media Contacts pays for any of these above.....��
... *Be wiser...Be smarter!*

chat. whatsapp.com/HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S

*Copy and share to help someone become financially independent*
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Sportwin(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
helinues:
No state have more than 2.. Too poor

Serious

Ondo state uni
Aaua
Unimed

Only ondo oooo

School fees na 200k + ND above for each

1 Like

Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Alejobs: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by nauto11: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
OK
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by 2fine2fast(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
What is the essence of the picture attached to the article?
It's the picture of UCH Ibadan.
University College Hospital.
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Unlimitk2(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
helinues:
Ondo state have three
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Findschoolnews:
We don't have much state universities in Nigeria

36 states 44 state university and it not enough until each street owns one right. you try o.

1 Like

Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
So Ondo has 3 state unis.
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Amah70: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wow. Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo state finally made it to the list of State university.

Thank Okorocha Rochas shaa.

Thank our new gov Ihedioha.
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by mila1121(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
the best in the list
Goes to enugu state university of science and tech esut argue with naira marley �
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Findschoolnews: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
helinues:
abi nah
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by jadeliyi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
barackodam:

I didn't know there can be more than one state uni per state.

I thought it's only one
even they can be more than one institutione either uni or poly irrespective of being federal or state. prove the law is effective.
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Amah70: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Findschoolnews:
We need more
Still very few for a population of 180 million
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Abdulrasaq1: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
The list ain't complete what of Zamfara state university, Talata mafara
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Amah70: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:

36 states 44 state university and it not enough until each street owns one right. you try o.

Come to the US and see more.
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Fianze93(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Anambra State University, Uli❌

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Igbariam✔️

Take note OP... The name of the school was changed since 2013, and the administrative block left Uli Campus, for Igbariam Campus too, later in 2014.

1 Like

Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
helinues:
Ondo has 3
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
I need a serious relationship contact me if u interested

1 Like

Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Amah70:

Come to the US and see more.

every system we copied from the us is the Nigeria we have today.
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Georgry(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
op should have his head checked for putting Edo university Iyamo in the list of state owned university, that school is fully owned by mr oshomole.. they're just trying to paint the school as a PPP
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Alanpoza007: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
helinues:
So you don't know Numbers 26, 31 and 40 on that list are all in Ondo state?
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by highbee02: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kwara State University, Malete not Ilorin
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Findschoolnews: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
helinues:
abi really poor
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Findschoolnews: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:

lolz
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Findschoolnews: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:

lolz nah you talk am oj
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by Findschoolnews: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fianze93:
Anambra State University, Uli❌

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Igbariam✔️

Take note OP... The name of the school was changed since 2013, and the administrative block left Uli Campus, for Igbariam Campus too, later in 2014.
k checking on that
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by goodnewsbabe: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Findschoolnews:
lolz nah you talk am oj

the thing get as e be now for my na two university, one regular university and the other university of education. funny enough the regular university still retain him faculty of education o.
Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by uchman46(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
So National open University isn't included weldon Mr poster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo / Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / Yabatech Female Hostel (Bakassi) Is On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.