Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (37109 Views)

How Some Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Development. / See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by OEPHIUS(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nigeria's 36 States ranked in terms of progress, from best to worst, 2018.

(Africa Report, July/August 2018)

https://twitter.com/OnlyAfricaFacts/status/1023647203825475584?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by OEPHIUS(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
So in Per capital income, Osun is second and 4th in electricity.

Seems like business is easier to do in the North though.

Anambra is also doing pretty well too

Ondo used to be burning but in the past 8 years…….

Interesting

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by massinola(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Drsheddy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by sunnysunny69(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
The bottom 17 are all northern states except Ebonyi, this country is a fault and big shame on those useless northern elders that rule this country for years and yet no meaningful development on their kinsmen/states.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by OboOlora(f): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by W3xy1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thank God oduduwa states ain't doing bad

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by teebaxy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saraki is bad but his state is doing fine.Buhari must be booted out. Go get your pvc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Emmafe(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
C
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
i schooled in kwara and kogi, this list is trash

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by teewhydope(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
the north should seperated from nigeria. no contribution whatsoever except to increase nigeria's level of illiteracy and to kill coupled with the fact that they receive the highest budget allocation. shameful undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Kneephy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yobe government be looking this list like

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Onozboy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ok cheesy
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by sotall(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Another battle ground for irrelevant e-fights and arguments between which region/tribe is better by e-warriors and keyboard warlords.

Meanwhile.......I am here to read the comments and enjoy my time

6 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by EponOjuku: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
If only crime was a legitimate source of income, some people would been in this list.

Please, nobody should stain me with mud o!

17 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
I can't believe Ogun is Making this Top 10, they ain't worth it, Electricity in Ogun is as bad as seeing Sun In Siberia

19 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by gurunlocker: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Northern states will always fall in the bottom level of progress, that's why they do not want the country to separate.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
shocked shocked What is edo doing on that list grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by wristbangle: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ogun - Good in Industrialisation, Education and Agriculture. Electricity and Road infrastructure needs to be improved.

Osun is known for good road, electricity supply and Education. Just welfare of the people is the major challenge.

Lagos ticks all the boxes except for poor waste management and urgent road rehabilitation.

Nice analysis if I must say. Anambra appears to be doing well in some sectors.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Who ever put Kogi state there has replaced the devil as the father of all liars.

42 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Emmafe(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Progress ko, the country sef is stagnant.

For cheap Samsung phones, check my Signature
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by kolafolabi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lagos will always be on top for the next 100years

7 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by EponOjuku: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nnwannsukka:
I can't believe Ogun is Making this Top 10, they ain't worth it, Electricity in Ogun is as bad as seeing Sun In Siberia

Mr Nsukka, you're from Enugu state. Do you know that the IGR of Ogun in 4 months is more than the IGR of Enugu State in 2 years?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by horsepower101: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Can someone post a link to the actual study. I don't care about colorful table. I want to see how this study was conducted.

9 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by sonya4all(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Interesting

Myndd44 Thanks for Acknowledging Anambra state where the Governor Willie Obiano demonstrates the policy of doing more with little available resources

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by MENELIK11: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Interesting

Your target is Osun before you saw what is contrary to negative thinking!

8 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by johnlvis(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Spare me this shit list.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by mespusinglez(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nawa o
wetin Adamawa dey find for down there na?
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by donbrowser(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Interesting
Ekiti tried too
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by IMASTEX: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wonder why some region will never support restructuring. Even with the present free feeding by FG they are still maintaining below ladder.

Generally, 95% of the governors are just there waiting on monthly allawee from FG to spend. They are just passing time as governors. They should be giving more responsibilities by allowing each to source their funds and manage their state.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.