Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children (935 Views)

Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / When Shall Buhari Stand Up - TELL / Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by Gr8tasign: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
After the much celebrated marriage of Oshiomole and Lala I have been waiting to read a news like.... Oshio wife if heavy with a child, Lala just put to birth a bouncing baby boy or girl, even twins or triplets as in case of FFK.

Or did they signed an agreement at the inception of the union that never shall Oshio baba sow his seed of ugliness in her?
Plz update us in the comment box if u have any info or make ur suggestions.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who've thought about this.
Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by MrPolitics: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
How is that your business?
If she gives birth, do you want to buy pampers?

5 Likes

Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by FarahAideed: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
If you are that fine girl will you allow yourself to birth a replica of such an ugly fellow?

1 Like

Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by naijaking1: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Gr8tasign:
After the much celebrated marriage of Oshiomole and Lala I have been waiting to read a news like.... Oshio wife if heavy with a child, Lala just put to birth a bouncing baby boy or girl, even twins or triplets as in case of FFK.

Or did they signed an agreement at the inception of the union that never shall Oshio baba sew his seed of ugliness in her?
Plz update us in the comment box if u have any info or make ur suggestions.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who've thought about this.

Just look at Oshio, does he look like he has any seeds to sow in any woman?

2 Likes

Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by sorry1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
When you begin to mind your business. I don't like oshiomole by the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Her womb is on ghost mode for now..contraceptive 24/7 ....

Osho Baba seff ugliness is on a principality level.. I no blame the babe....

4 Likes

Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by Redhot111(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
No ooo. Oshiomhole didn't marry her to come the be bearing children ooo. You no see as the you man fine. Na decoration he marry am to be ooo.
Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by bedspread: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
It's GOD THat Gives Children... u hv no right to insult a Man or Woman in that for any Reason
Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by Burukpe: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
How are we even sure that she allows him access to her Apple pie. If not how can a woman who was married as a Virginia not be pregnant after more than two years of marriage. Or is Oshiomole's sperm not in order? I'm just thinking or better still, I just want to make a common sense.
Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by uwa1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
If you are that fine girl will you allow yourself to birth a replica of such an ugly fellow?

1 Like

Re: Please When Shall Oshiomole's New Wife Begin To Bear Children by bjayx: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Truth is she's pregnant now...

(1) (Reply)

Father Of All Corruption VIDEO Atiku Is A Thief OBJ / Senator Dino Commiserates With Sen. Smart Adeyemi On The Demise Of His Wife / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.