Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram (758 Views)

Five Facebook, Twitter And Other Social Media Platforms' Posts To Avoid / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / The Biggest Tech Youtubers In Nigeria Talk About Their Challenges As Creators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram by henry007(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Let's cut to the chase, if we're going to do this giveaway, at least 1 NLander deserves to win one of the 2 smartphones in this giveaway because your comments put some of our videos on FrontPage and feedback helps us get better. Thank You cheesy

Everyone stands a fair chance so If you're on Instagram or twitter, follow the gleam link below.

https://gleam.io/E6kV3/fero-pace-2-smartphone-giveaway

Winners would be announced in 10 days.

Goodluck! cool

Re: 2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram by tbadejo25: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
henry007:
Let's cut to the chase, if we're going to do this giveaway, at least 1 NLander deserves to win one of the 2 smartphones in this giveaway because your comments put some of our videos on FrontPage and feedback helps us get better.

Everyone stands a fair chance so If you're on Instagram or twitter, follow the gleam link below.

Goodluck! cool

I can win this for my smallie. Hope i win!
Re: 2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram by starbuck(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
henry007:
Let's cut to the chase, if we're going to do this giveaway, at least 1 NLander deserves to win one of the 2 smartphones in this giveaway because your comments put some of our videos on FrontPage and feedback helps us get better. Thank You cheesy

Goodluck! cool

Sorry to deviate ..... please without been biased , which do you suggest I buy among this 2 phones in terms of camera wise ��
Infinix note 5 or Redmi note 5
Re: 2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram by nonichuks: 1:01am On Jul 31, 2018
starbuck:

Sorry to deviate ..... please without been biased , which do you suggest I buy among this 2 phones in terms of camera wise ��

I'd go with Note 5. Even if Redmi Note 5 has better specs, the difference isn't that overwhelming.

Both of them would most likely have issues in the course of my 1 year of use coz i damage phones easily and i'd rather have my carlcare closeby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram by easrael(f): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Wow Wow Wow

I should pick one of these up real time mehn.
Re: 2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram by tbadejo25: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
starbuck:

Look for Xiaomi thread.
Re: 2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram by henry007(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Winners have been announced here https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRediHH6iY/?taken-by=knewkeed grin

Thanks to everyone who participated!

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 5 Stylus - Unboxing And Initial Impressions (video) / Jumia Smartphones / 3 Methods To Upgrade Android OS Version To 9.0 Pie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.