Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (51957 Views)

Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture / The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by 2016v2017: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buharis downfall will definitely happen before all of us..the man is not a good man
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by mistyebby(f): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2018
nnachukz:
Mr Integrity putting his kind of Integrity into practice.
Before Zombies start asking is Buhari the one holding the sittings, first ask yourself who can give unopposed order to IGP?
From whose desk is the final order to move Federal security to any State coming from?

Shut up
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by Bishop4real: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2018
raumdeuter:
How can 8 people impeach in a house of over 20.

Abeg they shouldn't take us back to the dark days of PDP when these evil things dey happen

And how can an assembly on recess reconvene without the speaker, his deputy, sergeant at arms & some other principal officers? They even went ahead to impeach the speaker & there is nothing wrong with that as far as you're concerned?

Evil begets evil

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by ddeola: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Shame on our leaders, they have FAILED ! grin grin grin
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by bixton(m): 6:09am On Jul 31, 2018
The question Nigerians have failed to ask is how and why is/was the Benue State speaker impeached?
If the house members were already on recess as directed by the speaker, on whose orders were the speaker impeached?
Why is the so called impeached speaker and a few others serving an impeachment order to the governor?
There is no need to take sides if there's an illegality in the first instance .
The populace should refrain from being pawns in the hands of politicians.
If the politicians are trying to outsmart and out manoeuvre themselves then let it be so and let the better one win the duel.
I have not seen on any social media where politicians quarrel themselves over non payment of civil servants salary even when the funds are there and even that belonging to pensioners.
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by EagleNest(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari, APC, R-APC, Saraki et'al and the police IG is shaking the table too hard in this country.

As Nigerians dey watch and lament...if Military strike again who we go blame?

We excel in every other sphere of human endeavour but leadership has become a recurring disaster.

What a nonsense!
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by 2truthfulguy: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2018
we must resructure Nigeria and make state police to be answerable to people who will vote them in.
pmb sacks prospective high rank police officers for idris. https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-appoints-idris-ibrahim-acting-igp/152151.html
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by Tareq1105: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2018
raumdeuter:
How can 8 people impeach in a house of over 20.

Abeg they shouldn't take us back to the dark days of PDP when these evil things dey happen

The Igbos would not remember now that 5 members impeached speaker in Rivers in 2014. You hear them talking as if the happenings in Benue hasn't happened before.
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by SKYQUEST(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Sleekfingers:
People shouting buhari. Na buhari wan impeach the governor?

The governor should stood his ground. It is not easy to just remove a sitting governor. There have be enough evidence for any misconduct.

Buhari did not impeach the governor but he is responsible for the police that made it happen. My dear President seems either not to be in control of the action of the police or chooses to look the other way!
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by KingRagnar: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
"In a statement recently, the Presidency derisively referred to an era in the past where a minority number of legislators was used to impeach Governors who were unfriendly with the Federal Government. What we are seeing in Benue now is a return to that inglorious era". The headline of this report should be "Saraki, Dogara,Still throwing shade at the the President". Nobody is a child not see that these men are linking PMB to the situation that happened in Benue yesterday. Just to make it clear, PMB was at Togo yesterday delivering a message on respect that most of our leaders these days seem to lack, how possible could it have been that he is the originator of that crisis?. Its too little for the president to be involved, it's a state matter or rather an Ortom and Akume's matter
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by orisa37: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Plus your 2 deputies and his vice equals 4 : 2. That is Two-Third majority, sufficient to impeach The Feudal Lord.
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by orisa37: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Lets hear from Shehu Sani, since he suddenly had confidence in Buhari's govt.

Sani is jinxed. He doesn't know Pinochet again.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by orisa37: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Shelumiel:
Baba is doing what he knows best :taking power by force . He did it 1983 .

Inamenable to misfiring.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by orisa37: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
livinus009:
It is now crystal clear that APC and the Buhari led government are desperately seeking power come 2019.. Because I don't understand how a Minority of 8 impeach a governor and why will the police block the Majority of 20 from entering the chamber.

This is unjust and uncalled for.

Desperadoes and Thugs, they are!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by orisa37: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
pat077:
So they want to prove to us that 8 is greater than 22

I don't know maths.
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by orisa37: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Buhari is a disaster

Don't blame me too much now. I didn't know that Democracy would be this tough? After all, my Credentials were not properly checked. How did OBJ do it? And was even yarning for Third Term? He is not an ordinary Genius. I thought I would easily bulldoze my way through the first 4 years and later get a Phd in Islamic Bokoharamism.
Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by orisa37: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Obama finally sees what we see

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7490558_buhariwonderobamacomplete_jpeg526e1b6c8b49961140a6b232af4d6d20

Home @last. Nigeria is no more abracadabra.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement by Annasnoni: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
GET YOUR PVC. i have gotten mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos) / FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.