Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Catering Schools - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Catering Schools (354 Views)

Events Catering / Catering School Abuja. Join The Advance Cake Class / Industrial Kitchen And Catering Equipment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catering Schools by sammy6979(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Where is the best place to learn culinary art in Lagos and one would be recognized as chef, as well as the certificate of the school. Have been considering Doff or Red dish institute i don't know which is the best. However how can you rate Canadian school that takes culinary arts and Nigeria. someone said Canada is dammn good. I don't really have an idea. because I know Nigeria takes continental and African dishes. I don't know what they teach in abroad.I need ur help guys!

(1) (Reply)

Apple Is Now The First Ever US Company To Worth $1trillion / Glo Data Calculator - All You Need To Know / F.C. Barcelona Wins First Title Of The Season. Beats Sevilla 2-1 In Super Copa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.