Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (31196 Views)

Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ATIKUAIR(f): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Statistician General of the Federation/CEO Nigerian National Bureau of Statistics Dr Yani Kale and Reno Omokiri involve in unfriendly and harsh tweets over the news that went viral yesterday in nairaland that 7.9 million people lost their jobs in last 21 months.

This is the article: https://www.nairaland.com/4645969/7.9-million-nigerians-became-unemployed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Racoon(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
-1).https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/business-services/3-7-million-nigerians-lost-jobs-in-2016-says-nbs/amp
-2).https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/2017/12/23/4million-nigerians-lose-jobs-2017-nbs/amp/

Do we even need any fucking NBS reports to know that
-Millions of Nigerians have lost jobs?
-Companies have fold up due to govt.constricting economy policies?
-Nigerians are wallowing in abject perjury/poverty, despair hence the high rates of suicides?
-Life have no value in Nigeria today with the spate of widespread insecurity, insurgency( by BH, Fulanis) and extra-judicial deaths by security agents?

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
WEY d TEAR??

AND WHO DEM EPP

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by GreatEngineer(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
That means Omokri DE read Nairaland pass me self. Na this one my wife DE complain.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Vornic: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tearing wey blood no flow, is that one a tearing? I want to see blood, I mean red, hot, fresh blood flowing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ATIKUAIR(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
GreatEngineer:
That means Omokri DE read Nairaland pass me self. Na this one my wife DE complain.
continue

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Eledan: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
The useless Reno is still forming voltron upon the fact that his hand was caught in the cookie jar grin

Pastor my foot!!

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Balet: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Renoserou, come to Nigeria naa.
If you are here with us, we would be able to understand you better.
This one u sit down for outside and dey talk ru...sh, we no understand you o.

27 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Eledan:
The useless Reno is still forming voltron upon the fact that his hand was caught in the cookie jar grin

Pastor my foot!!
They are both entertaining

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by tesppidd: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin

Player Reno AKA just got busted.

Pastor indeed.

That's how they ridicule Christianity.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

281 Likes 27 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Iamgrey5(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Reno dey NAIRALAND

11 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by EponOjuku: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Eeya
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
both of them are mad, EOD
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by RexTramadol1: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
That NBS guy is not an intellectual sha.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by fineboynl(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
.. who don't know Reno, FFK and fayose, lai mohamend, adaseno, abode, atiku, falana, abarti and asari are nairalanders. including military chiefs. Rocha's etc

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by proeast(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol, this unfortunate country has really gone to the dogs. All the news emanating from the sh!thole shows a country in turmoil. Everything has been bastardized and it would require a miracle for Nigeria not to Balkanize at the rate it is going, phew, can someone please tell me what is going in Nigeria at the moment or am I the only one who is confused??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by resurgent2019: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Even Dr. Yemi Kale is lying to protect his job. I just tire for naija jareee.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ZeeBaba17(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
ah
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by vedaxcool(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin Reno a slave to thievery and an unworthy scum of piggish leaning should know that lying will never bring back Corruption

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Printerscanner: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
If Reno's parents are not born by monkeys and gorillas, he should step into Nigeria and see if he will not spend more time in prison than Sambo Dasuki and ElZaky Zakzaky

12 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Israeljones(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
RenO' Mockery......Only a fool will see this man for what he is trying to make us believe he is...
Mr O'Mockery.... if i am giving just an bour to be with you in a room.... i will make u feel ashame of ursef....
People like me and more on this forum who have always seen beyond ur demented tweets...

.... I just need to pass a message to this man and Fani Kayode....YOU ARE ONLY DECEIVING YOURSELF AND NOT US....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by resurgent2019: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
RexTramadol1:
That NBS guy is not an intellectual sha.

I can’t believe he sort to distort the truth. He admitted that Chanels published the report from nbs—so I don’t know what the fight is about.

In any event, even toddlers know Nigerians are losing their jobs daily.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
That Reno guy no know how him go take escape him wan bring God enter the matter. D guy rope am well sha ���.

Btw I'm sure most iddiots here still don't get what happened. Reno quoted Channels TV and Nairaland (whose reports were accurate by the way) and posted a fake picture in other to incite hatred for the President. He has been doing that intentionally to deceive you iddiots for a while now and this guy busted him and now he is trying to act Godly and "gentlemanly" but the guy isn't having none of it �

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by BruncleZuma: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by resurgent2019: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Printerscanner:
If Reno's parents are not born by monkeys and gorillas, he should step into Nigeria and see if he will not spend more time in prison than Sambo Dasuki and ElZaky Zakzaky

Just enjoy Buhari’s time because it won’t last for long.

33 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by AutoReportNG: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
It seems the NBS boss is been threatened over the data been released recently... Channels TV released a report and Reno quoted them, where is the misinformation there?

He said both Channels and NL stories are right, so whats the drama here?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Anaskie(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Eledan:

Pastor my foot!!
Bro are you serious? Did you even read their comments at all?

Dr. Yani admitted that the Channels report was accurate. We don't even need any statistics to show that millions of jobs have been lost since Buhari became President.

Dr. Yani should attack the report instead of fighting Reno.

And to those comments above dragging Christianity into this, you guys really need help.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by bennynaza(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
K
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Aystarz: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

No be mere coincidence, my brother. Na conscientious and judicious assembling.

27 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Buffalowings3(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice, they are afraid to say the truth.
MR Reno
If you're reading this please send me a message.
Let me send you my CV. shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure / Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.