Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (48615 Views)

Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by adamsbadoo(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

such question is an INSULT to the great team that is Real Madrid, but anyway, take your pick:

Ramos, Marcelo, Varane, Modric, Casemiro, Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Isco, Nacho, Asensio...to name just a few!

this players are jst winning anyhow without cr7..infact winning don tire them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
ronaldo will never flop in seria A or champions league, i will mention you again by april next year, to show you that the 33yr old is still in the game.

eat your words bro, CR7 failed miserably in the CL, and i guess Napoli boss is still RIGHT!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by SUPERPACK: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

eat your words bro, CR7 failed miserably in the CL, and i guess Napoli boss is still RIGHT!
juv failed not him, who scored their last five ucl goals,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Frankaka8(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
SO WRONG!!!! CR7 has no legs to dribble, make an assist or create chances...he just run in 18yards to head home. Juve players tried to pick him to score, cos dats d only thing he can do now. Overall, he is tiring. As juve already has old legs in d team as well.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Jokerman(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Frankaka8:
SO WRONG!!!! CR7 has no legs to dribble, make an assist or create chances...he just run in 18yards to head home. Juve players tried to pick him to score, cos dats d only thing he can do now. Overall, he is tiring. As juve already has old legs in d team as well.

Mhen Ronaldo already has 19 goals and 9 assists in serieA already na...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:

bro, you are right, Juve failed by spending €100M on a player thinking he will help them win the Champions league... and you have to admit that Napoli boss was therefore RIGHT when he said last year that CR7 is a waste of money.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by SUPERPACK: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you are right, Juve failed by spending €100M on a player thinking he will help them win the Champions league... and you have to admit that Napoli boss was therefore RIGHT when he said last year that CR7 is a waste of money.
did they sign him for only one season, he still has 2years to deliver the UCL.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
did they sign him for only one season, he still has 2years to deliver the UCL.

true, so lets wait and see.... but as far as this year is concerned, what Napoli boss said last year is RIGHT and buying CR7 for €100m is indeed a failure.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by adamsbadoo(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

true, so lets wait and see.... but as far as this year is concerned, what Napoli boss said last year is RIGHT and buying CR7 for €100m is indeed a failure.

Even if he doesn't deliver the UCL for juve which I hope he does, he's a commercial player and I'm sure juve will rake double that amount they spent to get him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by sssoulw(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
That's the painful truth.
Juventus has won the Seria A without stress, now bringing Ronaldo to win the champions league for them and got knocked out. Ronaldo tried on his part sha but that amount of money Juventus used in buying him is much.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by sssoulw(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
But I think Juventus just bought Ronaldo just for the scoring section. And assist inside the 18 yard box... He barely drives the ball, tackle, dribble or even create chances
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
adamsbadoo:

Even if he doesn't deliver the UCL for juve which I hope he does, he's a commercial player and I'm sure juve will rake double that amount they spent to get him.

After this 1st failed season at Juve, do you really think some fool will still spend 100M on CR7.....really?!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Kuanku: 6:10am On May 13, 2019
I don't like Napoli President as he talks too much. Juventus have outclassed Napoli and won the league. Napoli's President needs to have a look at his own club. I am sure that Cristiano Ronaldo will pay off the money by winning the Champions League in the upcoming years.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by babakb: 7:49am On May 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

After this 1st failed season at Juve, do you really think some fool will still spend 100M on CR7.....really?!

Guy even seria a as a league cashed in on Cr7, its Cr7 that made DSTV to start airing seria a.
Do you know how much Juve has made from Cr7 Jersey sales.
Even in my hood i now see guys wearing Juve Jersey.

Please how is Cr7 a waste of money.

Napoli coach is just a pained Cr7 hater.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Jokerman(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So someone that won the league and Italian supercopa with 22 league goals and 10 assists in his first season is a failure??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by maxwell530(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2019
This is the First time in 10 years Ronaldo will fail to score up-to 30 goals in all competitions in a season. I just can't believe he will be behind the likes of Mbappe, lewandolski in the race for European Golden shoe.

This season has been a tough season for Ronaldo but I trust him to come back stronger next season but age and the way Juve is built to be a highly defensive minded team will cause a huge blow to Ronaldo scoring unless they change their style of play and hire a very attacking minded manager.
In my opinion, I think Juve move is a wrong move for him. A psg or man City would've been a banger for him but as Napoli president said, it seems only Juve was ready to take that risk.

Ronaldo is one or the most hardworking player I ever see in my life, so I wish him best of luck in the serie A.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2019
Jokerman:

So someone that won the league and Italian supercopa with 22 league goals and 10 assists in his first season is a failure??

Bro don't misunderstand what I wrote.....so let me make it clearer for you: someone that was bought to WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and fail miserably to do so, is indeed a failure.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Jaytecq(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2019
RealDonaldTrump:
The man speaks the truth, but truth they say is bitter.
Very bitter my brother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2019
babakb:
Guy even seria a as a league cashed in on Cr7, its Cr7 that made DSTV to start airing seria a.
Do you know how much Juve has made from Cr7 Jersey sales.
Even in my hood i now see guys wearing Juve Jersey.

Please how is Cr7 a waste of money.

Napoli coach is just a pained Cr7 hater.

Bro, no matter how hard you may love CR7, until Juve win the Champions league, Napoli boss is absolutely RIGHT....

Now as for what/how serie A as a league profited from CR7, that is some cheap irrelevant BS, unless you think that Juve is father xmas and spent money for every team in the league to profit upon, highly laughable!!!!

Btw the jerseys that most people in Nigeria are wearing are BS cheap fake Chinese knock offs. Get real!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Jokerman(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro don't misunderstand what I wrote.....so let me make it clearer for you: someone that was bought to WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and fail miserably to do so, is indeed a failure.

Lol... So Guardiola first year in England was a failure??

Or Guardiola is a failure in Europe??

Or Messi is a failure at Barca

Or perhaps this is Ronaldo last and only season at Juventus??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Jokerman(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2019
maxwell530:
This is the First time in 10 years Ronaldo will fail to score up-to 30 goals in all competitions in a season. I just can't believe he will be behind the likes of Mbappe, lewandolski in the race for European Golden shoe.

This season has been a tough season for Ronaldo but I trust him to come back stronger next season but age and the way Juve is built to be a highly defensive minded team will cause a huge blow to Ronaldo scoring unless they change their style of play and hire a very attacking minded manager.
In my opinion, I think Juve move is a wrong move for him. A psg or man City would've been a banger for him but as Napoli president said, it seems only Juve was ready to take that risk.

Ronaldo is one or the most hardworking player I ever see in my life, so I wish him best of luck in the serie A.

Ronaldo has 30 goals in all competitions this season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by maxwell530(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2019
Jokerman:

Ronaldo has 30 goals in all competitions this season
he has 28 and not 30
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... So Guardiola first year in England was a failure??

Or Guardiola is a failure in Europe??

Or Messi is a failure at Barca

Or perhaps this is Ronaldo last and only season at Juventus??

Bro don't misunderstand the issue, Guardiola was brought on to WIN ANY TROPHIES..... And if he had failed to do so, he would also be a failure today. The fact that he was successful in the past is irrelevant here (unless you wrongly believe that once you are successful, you can never subsequently be a failure)

As for Messi, he was brought in Barca as a nobody, and there was no expectations on his shoulders, and as much he may not have won anything extra this year (than last year), his year isn't that great/special.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by adamsbadoo(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Howfa nau��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.