Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 (3402 Views)

Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / An Honest Apology To My Igbo Friends And To All PO Supporters / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
I was among those that criticized them for not being part of the change we need in 2015
we called them foolish and illiterates and many other names
they where vilified and abused

but today their prophecy about Buhari have come to past
they're the wisest tribe now not to fall for Buhari's scam in 2015.

lesson: always respect other people's opinion no matter how irrelevant it may seems to be because it might be a life saver.

I remain my humble self
Sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
a Muslim scholar
a good ambassador of Islam
and I owe no one an explanation nor apology
kiss the truth

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by FarahAideed: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
I was part of the mislead people that voted Buhari but today I know that was a huge mistake

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by wakaman: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na was O.
U suppose be Igbo O.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by asorocker: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
God bless nk , the countless ipob folks who were branded terrorist by satanist, the martyrs who took bullets on our behalf

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Butterflyle0: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
I was among those that criticized them for not being part of the change we need in 2015

lesson: always respect other people's opinion no matter how irrelevant it may seems to be because it might be a life saver.

I remain my humble self
a Muslim scholar
kiss the truth

See ibo man claiming aboki.

We sabi you. This your game of registering with Hausa name just to attack buhari is old already. We know many of you ibos here with similar Hausa monikers. grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Ndonu101: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
sorry Sir, we did not see tomorrow. We simply paid attention to history. We did not see anything good in Buhari since 1984 never mind 2015. His records were there for all to see.

There was nothing clever about knowing that Buhari was bound to fail!

From ANPP to CPC to APC, Buhari only joined political parties where he will emerge Presidential candidate. It was always Buhari's way or the high way. The man is a tyrant and dictator by birth. it is in his blood, he was never going to change! Since 1985 nobody knew what he did for a living until he became President in 2015. OK he became PTF chairman where he looted oil funds and used the left over to buy school accessories for some Northern schools. what exactly was Nigerians thinking in 2015?

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Printerscanner: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

I remain my humble self
a Muslim scholar
kiss the truth

So you have started taking Codeine like your other miscreants and almajaris? Continue, we shall see where this leads you to. Igbos are only wise in drugs and crime, that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
Printerscanner:

So you have started taking Codeine like your other miscreants and almajaris? Continue, we shall see where this leads you to. Igbos are only wise in drugs and crime, that's all.
[/s]
trash trash trash
you're talking Nonsense
Igbos are the best and smartest tribe in Nigeria and Africa followed by us Arewa cool
that's fact

kiss the truth

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Butterflyle0: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Printerscanner:

He is not Hausa. He is an ibo who mischievously opened an Hausa named moniker. We know them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:

We sabi you. This your game of registering with Hausa name just to attack buhari is old already. We know many of you ibos here with similar Hausa monikers. grin
[/s]
sorry i don't talk to newly registered troll

I registered on nairaland even before you used your first internet phone cheesy
Assalamualaikum bro
just kiss the truth cool

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:

He is not Hausa. He is an ibo who mischievously opened an Hausa named moniker. We know them
[/s]
sorry you should respect your nairaland elders
you just registered this month and I've been on nairaland for more than 3 years

kiss the truth
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by obi4eze(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
I was part of the mislead people that voted Buhari but today I know that was a huge mistake
Including me but I regret it so much. I supported him based on his purported anticorruption stance but now I know better. He makes it a hardwork for those defending him. He has not failed to disappoint those who expected him to fail.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Butterflyle0: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't talk to newly registered troll

I registered on nairaland even before you used your first internet phone cheesy
Assalamualaikum bro
just kiss the truth cool

Ogbeni I am not new on nairaland. Take your deception elsewhere. Its old school

Anyway this is an opportunity to count the miscreants on nairaland who shout afonja and fulani herdsmen everywhere.

They should keep reporting

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ndonu101:
sorry Sir, we did not see tomorrow. We simply paid attention to history. We did not see anything good in Buhari since 1984 never mind 2015. His records were there for all to see.

There was nothing clever about knowing that Buhari was bound to fail!

From ANPP to CPC to APC, Buhari only joined political parties where he will emerge Presidential candidate. It was always Buhari's way or the high way. The man is a tyrant and dictator by birth. it is in his blood, he was never going to change! Since 1985 nobody knew what he did for a living until he became President in 2015. OK he became PTF chairman where he looted oil funds and used the left over to buy school accessories for some Northern schools. what exactly was Nigerians thinking in 2015?
may Allah (SWT) reward you fine for saying this

you guys are the smartest i have ever seen
that's a simple truth and I'll continue to speak the truth cool
Assalamualaikum bro

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:

Ogbeni I am not new on nairaland. Take your deception elsewhere. Its old school

Anyway this is an opportunity to count the miscreants on nairaland who shout afonja and fulani herdsmen everywhere.

They should keep reporting
[/s]
trash trash trash
more claptrap
you're a newbie who registered this month
Unless you're telling us that you run different monikers
so reporting you to the mods won't be hard.

shatap you green horns and learn from veterans like me.
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
we all did.

I now see what our igbo friends saw that time.

kudos for them for standing their grounds even in the face of death and negligence.

they deserve our respect cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
asorocker:
God bless nk , the countless ipob folks who were branded terrorist by satanist, the martyrs who took bullets on our behalf
what a pity

Buhari is the worst president since mankind
cc
Butterflyle0 tongue

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
wakaman:
Na was O.
U suppose be Igbo O.
[/s]
shatap
e dey pepper you that i made you kiss the truth?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by wakaman: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
shatap
e dey pepper you that i made you kiss the truth?

The truth is you are rabid
Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by potoX: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

I remain my humble self
a Muslim scholar
kiss the truth
Oga bloody killer I recall your feverent campaign here on behalf of Jonathan in the build up to the 2015 election. I also recall how pained you were so much so that you stopped posting here for several months after his defeat. You are poised to cry again next year when we reelect Buhari to the presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by potoX: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

He is an ibo boy from onitsha and his original moniker on nairaland is bloodykiller. He has at least 50 others

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Butterflyle0: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
potoX:
He is an ibo boy from onitsha and his original moniker on nairaland is bloodykiller. He has at least 50 others

Busted grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by potoX: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Busted grin cheesy
He is an old nairalander. He can't even pretend to change the way he talks

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by ManirBK: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

I remain my humble self
a Muslim scholar
kiss the truth
Na gida mene yayi zafi haka?
Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Racoon(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
shocked shocked My brother! Welcome on board bro. cool

13 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by pyxon(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fellow Hausa can point out the evil of this govt and even criticize it but afonjas dare not talk bad about their masters because they are slaves and there will be consequences when a slave talks badly about his master

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IGBOmarryme: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:
Fellow Hausa can point out the evil of this govt and even criticize it but afonjas dare not talk bad about their masters because they are slaves and there will be consequences when a slave talks badly about his master
You are just in my mind, as i read all comments here i wonder why we Igbos even disliked Hausa in the first place, the real people who should be disliked are these coward Afonjas i swear one day we will push them all back to Benin Republic and Togo where they came from, they reason like satan himself.

12 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by pyxon(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

You are just in my mind, as i read all comments here i wonder why we Igbos even dislike Hausas, the real people who should be disliked are these coward Afonjas i swear one day we will push them all back to Benin Republic and Togo where they came from, they think like satan himself.

Its true bro. Its Yoruba that hate Igbo the most and not even Hausa, they just try to hide their hate behind Hausa.

8 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IGBOmarryme: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:

Its true bro. Its Yoruba that hate Igbo the most and not even Hausa, they just try to hide their hate behind Hausa.
Due to inborn cowardice and hatred, they know we are Christians and cannot kill that's why they challenge us but can they try it with Hausa? they will be beheaded from the first to the least if they venture. Its only Igbos and Hausas that have similar trait, honesty and resilience, but those Yoruba DEMONS are leeches and highly unstable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IGBOmarryme: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Printerscanner:

[s]So you have started taking Codeine like your other miscreants and almajaris? Continue, we shall see where this leads you to. Igbos are only wise in drugs and crime, that's all.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by fallout87: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2018
I'm not igbo and I never saw anything good in that dictator.

Many were not igbo. Igbo aren't the only ones who never supported Buhari. He won by 3 million votes not by 15 million.

1 Like

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by TheKabal: 1:39am On Jul 31, 2018
ManirBK:
Na gida mene yayi zafi haka?

Butterflyle0:
We know many of you ibos here with similar Hausa monikers. grin

IsaAbubakar:
quote me and ya mutu masha Allah amin [/b]

IsaAbubakar:
why do you guys see everything as competition with igbos

IsaAbubakar:
what's wrong with you people sef? must everything be competition against igbos?

IsaAbubakar:
igbos are in every of your lips are you that scared of this tribe?

IsaAbubakar:
Igbos again? ... they're the greatest tribe in Africa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7492886_screenshot20180730212621_png236f1cf1cc238ea98f85ad5dfe1149fc

Note:
1 - Poor Hausa grammar
2 - Relentless support and advocation in favor of the South-East.
3 - From the image, you can tell which "God" he believes in.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Danjuma’s Statement Confirms Buhari Is Dead – Nnamdi Kanu / ISIS Won’t Get $7m Bounty Placed On Shekau, Says US / The Funny Thing About This Bonny/Opobo Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.