Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari (17356 Views)

FG Owes Contractors Over ₦‎11 Trillion, Says Fashola / Ebubeagu Arrests, Hands Over 11 Suspected Criminals To Police / 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Iziquiel(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
fillagefiful:

The deceit here is that no one is talking about fulani herds men and the people they kill.
Keep jumping from pillar to post! E go tire all of una.

4 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by deomelo: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by uba1991: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jaideyone:

lol 89million living in abject poverty? and 15million white collar jobs lost? are there even up to 15million white collar jobs in Nigeria?

you just keep pulling dumb statistics out of thin air grin you are a clown cheesy

actually let me give you the right figure.

1thkusand Nigerians were poor under jonathan but now 1billion Nigerians are poor under PMB.

there were 200million white collar jobs under Jonathan now there is no white collar job under PMB.

Omo ale oniro grin
my brother u dont need to reply dos pigs, some one dat dont even know the population of nigeri,he dont even know wat is WHITE COLLAR JOB. why are u wasting ur time on him

3 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Shaev7(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Confused people.
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:
2019: Ekiti N-Power beneficiaries declare for Buhari

Over 11,000 beneficiaries of the Federal Government intervention programme, N-Power, have declared support for the second term bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

They made the declaration in Ado Ekiti when letters of enlistment were presented to another 8,000 beneficiaries in the second phase of the intervention scheme in the state.

The President of N-Power beneficiaries in Ekiti State, Mr. Dare Oladimeji, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, commended the president for initiating the scheme for youths without political interference.

According to him, many of the beneficiaries of the scheme are from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.

“We want to appreciate President Buhari for this initiative. This is the first programme that I knew was not political. It was not politically motivated but was established to alleviate the sufferings of our youths.

“You didn’t need to know any Senator, House of Representatives member or powerful politician before you are enlisted. I only applied online and my name featured as a beneficiary and since then I have not been denied this right.

“We believe that if President Buhari continues beyond 2019, this programme will continue and many youths will still benefit and it was on this strength that we are declaring our support for him in 2019”, he said.

The APC State Publicity Secretary in Ekiti, Taiwo Olatunbosun, said the public support displayed by the beneficiaries was an indication that Nigerian youths wanted Buhari beyond 2019

https://punchng.com/2019-ekiti-n-power-beneficiaries-declare-for-buhari/

PMB 2019 is sure in Ekiti. Wailers oya over to you.

The lies have begun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The lies have begun

Go through this thread and tell that to all others who have testified who are outside Ekiti.

You are shameless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by famology(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I think I read somewhere that there is a plan for expansion. I think they are rolling it out in phases

That will be great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Kielsin: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Support for their own good not masses so that they can be retain.
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Half bread is better than none. Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world. Side by side with China, China is the most populous country in the world.

Clearly creating jobs for people isn't sustainable due to the volume of people. China encouraged self reliance and in in inventiveness which made the citizens job creators and ultimately employers of labour on their own.

Today Chinese people are all over the world creating jobs and employing people all over the world. The government only gave them the push in the right direction.

Npower is similar to that. Pushing them in the right direction so they can ultimately become inventive and job creators in their own right.

This is how millionaires are made.
Npower is similar how.... Make ina no de talk anyhow self..... The nteach how e go make pple self reliant with d pittance bin paid
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by 9jaArea: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
kahal29:

My wife got her deployment letter today and since then Na PMB 2019 CARRY GO she dey sing

We're (patroits) happy for your wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by gtown: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
adecz:
Na GEJ dem for declare support for ? ? undecided undecided
Thanks a lot. I have been thinking of a meme on dino hiding himself from 'police kidnapping' story.
thanks for giving me one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yorubas are sabotuers. They have sold dia destiny with #4k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:

Am not in the country for sometimes now my family hardly leaves there

But the truth is I love my country

I love my president

He’s doing fantastically well
u are not in dis zoo cantry u are not, so park one side u don't knw wetin dey happen.

2 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by fyneguy: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
You can hide the truth for a while

But not forever

I always wonder why wailers think this poor masses will leave Buhari and vote for them

Sai Muhamamdu Buhari

The multiplier effect is unimaginable. The beneficiaries will also convince friends and relations to vote for him. The man is getting bloc votes from these people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:
FarahAideed come here

Resurgent2019 come here

grin

Why wont they and if they choose not to they cud be sack isn't it
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
jaxxy:

Why wont they and if they choose not to they cud be sack isn't it

Why would they be sacked when during employment they were not giving any condition of supporting any political party neither were they rejected for belonging to other political parties.

They chose to stand with buhari for 2019 because they actually saw good reason to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Acidosis(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is just sad. Declaring supports because of 30k and a tablet? After collecting over 1 million as school fees and accommodation levies from your struggling parents?

3 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
peanuts!...... Sai baba(off to daura) cheesy. Is what they should demand. Baba n him n-power should go d daura 4 all i care. Upon All these bloodshed? Haba. E neva do una, abi Una be vampire?
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go through this thread and tell that to all others who have testified who are outside Ekiti.

You are shameless.

You are shameful grin
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why would they be sacked when during employment they were not giving any condition of supporting any political party neither were they rejected for belonging to other political parties.

They chose to stand with buhari for 2019 because they actually saw good reason to.

I want to hope so because we all know wat happens to beneficiaries of govt who stand against buhari.
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by gtown: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

So just because he is collecting NPOWER stipend the rest over 100 million Nigerians affected negatively by Buharis bad leadership should continue to die and suffer so a thirty year old man can continue to collect free stipend
And since he has declared his own support for Buhari, your 'the rest over 100 million Nigerians affected negatively by Buharis bad leadership should continue to' mobilise against him.
After 2019 election goons like you will know that ranting is synonymous with wailing. Your wailing will increase gear because the pain will have become unbearable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Pataricatering(f): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
UgoManchester:
Nonsense! This is a strategy to buy your votes for the next year's election and you guys are cheaply falling for it. Let him try it with my tribe, we will collect the job, eat their money and still vote for our choice. No political fraudster will buy our votes. Buhari Must Leave Come 2019. Aso-Rock is not his father's palace.
you can leave in 2019 if you want buhari isn’t going anywhere !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
jaxxy:

I want to hope so because we all know wat happens to beneficiaries of govt who stand against buhari.

I don't even know what to say to you with this comment you just made. Its a mixture of confusion, paranoia, propaganda and suppressed hatred.

I just couldn't help but laugh at that combination in you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by dalaman: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0 has now joined the BMC propaganda machine. grin

Anywhere lies is present you'll see him there gleefully spreading it. While millions have lost their high paying jobs because of the useless and clueless policies of this failed APC government,they think giving 500K Nigerian graduates 30k (less than 100 dollars ) a month for 2 years will replace all the jobs people lost.

Ordinary mai shayi (indomie and tea seller) makes more than 30k a month. In fact most petty traders you see around (barbers,Keke drivers, taxi drivers, butchers, recharge card sellers etc) make more than 30k monthly in Nigeria. That is a statement of fact. My security man's daughter back in Nigeria sells moi moi and she told me she makes 1200 naira profit daily when I asked her how much she makes as profit. This is a 19 years old girl that dropped out of secondary school in Jss 3.

She makes more money monthly as a moi moi seller at age 19 than the lazy university graduates Buhari is deceiving with 30k monthly. If you spend 1k daily to feed then the 30k will finish on food alone.

What kind of useless empowerment is this? Empowerment that can not even feed you properly.

When the time came for good government jobs, only the children of the rich were given jobs through the back door. Nigeria immigration service recently concluded their recruitment and only those close to political office holders were offered the job.

Just recently the Abuja light rail was launched and may complained that only the children and relatives of the rich and mighty were offered jobs to fill up the various positions that were up. Nobody even heard about the employment for the positions mostly in the terminal monitoring and controlling unit.

Keep clapping for nothing and celebrating mediocrity and empoverishing of the average Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:

Am not in the country for sometimes now my family hardly leaves there
But the truth is I love my country
I love my president
He’s doing fantastically well

sarkki oniro. you went to Lome with buhari abi

you're not in the country for sometimes and you're here defending a fool blindly

1 Like

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Lordkross(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
God, how did Nigeria reduced to this? Yoryba people na wa!
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I don't even know what to say to you with this comment you just made. Its a mixture of confusion, paranoia, propaganda and suppressed hatred.

I just couldn't help but laugh at that combination in you.

I voted buhari in 2015 bro I don't hate him trust me bt I can't stand bad or mediocre governance or abuse of human rights. My bro is a staunch buhari fan(tho now I'm yet to confirm his postion) and because of him I ditched Jonathan to vote dis man against bt good conscience because I was equally tired of Jonathan's massive and brazen corruption bt I am quite disappointed. This is no paranoia or suppressed hatred. I'm a very flexible person bt equally very objective.

2 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
jaxxy:

I voted buhari in 2015 bro I don't hate him trust me bt I can't stand bad or mediocre governance or abuse of ham rights. My bro is a staunch buhari fan and because of him I ditched Jonathan to vote dis man against bt good conscience because I was equally tired of Jonathan's massive and brazen corruption bt I am quite disappointed. This is no paranoia or suppressed hatred. I'm a very flexible person bt equally very objective.

Good to know

2 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Archbishop88: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Politicians sha, youth ko youth ni. Bubu straight to daura. And no vacancy for fidifi in Aso Villa.
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Archbishop88: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Ekiti people have long been known to sell all their values for pittance to the available bidder so I am not surprised here
obaje gan oooooh. How there u call my state with dz adjectives. U better be mindful of your speech.... Oh sorry, he is one of d daran daran. No wonder.

3 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by lereinter(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
kahal29:

My wife got her deployment letter today and since then Na PMB 2019 CARRY GO she dey sing

aeya!

God punish evil

i wont trade my blessing

1 Like

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by gtown: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol

so buhari created poverty? there were no poor people in the country before buhari

and pls how did buhari take our freedom away?
how did he take our security away? grin
Buhari took our freedom away by detaining thieves and looters, by his declaration that stealing is now corruption, by his posture that those who ate our yams must vomit them, by sending pythom dance to entertain P.I.Gs who attempted to desturb peace, by freeing nigeria from boko haram, by reviving infrastructural development, by saying we must not continue to depend on fuel money, by resuscitating agric from it state of comatose.
I tell you, whatever good Buhari does haters will never appreciate because they have programmed their minds on 'continue hating' button.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose / Ondo Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Reinstatement Of Impeached Deputy Speaker / Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.