Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Living With The Dead - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Living With The Dead (256 Views)

Nigeria Should Ban Interment Of The Dead In Their Compound. / How To Detect If You Have A Snake Living With You / Some Of The Best Tips On Living With Flatmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living With The Dead by drseunzy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Good day every one. Please i wanna know if there is any agency that is of concern to issues like this. I'm an undergraduate of a Federal University in South Western Nigeria. Due to the recent evacuation of students from the Hall of Residence to reduce the populace. Almost 75% of the students got accommodation off campus. To cut the story short, after paying for the full year, the Landlady died, after her death, they had to bury her in the compound which is no problem to me. But they later resulted in burying her right behind my window. I have been really bothered and I don't know how to go about this and I can't tell anyone at home.
My concern is it a proper thing to bury a demised in a compound or what can I do at this point.
Re: Living With The Dead by Franklyspeakin: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na to park out niyee. You cant stop them it is their house.... Lol lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Renovation Works / 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale Apo / For Rent: 5 Bedrooms Duplex At Slavik College, Oluyole Estate. Annual Rent:n1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.