Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who Also Wants To Be A Founder In This New Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Also Wants To Be A Founder In This New Platform (274 Views)

A Founder Who’s Been Pivotal To The Nigerian Startup Scene Will Sell Her Company / The 2 Things You Need As A Founder To Have A Healthy Relationship With Your Boar / Can A Founder With A Majority Share Fire Another Founder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Also Wants To Be A Founder In This New Platform by JohnyTop: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hi, guys in my last post " where the money is an how to get it" I mentioned some thing called air money, or simply put "mass money".

If you have not seen that post go and read it.

When you identify an urgent problem faced by the masses, and proffer solution, what you get is "mass money". They pay for your services.

I have çome up with a smart idea, that works, I have seen people signing up for a similar platform like that.

I mean plenty people, paying to sign up on the platform.

If you will be happy to work with me, I want to setup a similar platform that solves a critical problem.

Give me 5 minutes of your time let me pitch you on the idea.

Note: this opportunity is for only people with spare cash to invest.

Drop your WhatsApp contact if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Ilesha,ondo,akure ,Osun or kiti Attend This Life Changing Seminar / Generating Sales Demand For Products & Services / Make Money Fast Here On AJASCO Website. People Are Quietly Making A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.