Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale (2258 Views)

SOLD!!! Toyota Camry Muscle 2009 || Nigerian Used|| Leather Interior ||1.6m !! / Ultra Clean Acura TL 2009 Model First Body, Nigerian Use / Superbly Clean Acura RDX 2010 Model Toks For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Full option 4WD
Factory fitted interior leather
AC
Automatic 6 speed transmission .
Factory body.
Mileage: 6000miles
Colour : white

You can call or chat me up on whatsapp 08145463959.

Re: A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
More pics

Re: A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by obi58: 3:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Elo?
Re: A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:55am On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=obi58 post=69847879]Elo? normally I'm not supposed to answer here, as my number has been posted. but I will for openness and posterity sake.

asking price: 6.7 million naira not dollars
Re: A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by senatrpaichulo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
obi58:
Elo?
6.7million
Re: A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by senatrpaichulo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
alexpaul86:
I have driven this model once before and I have totally loved it. The four-wheel drive is quite impressive and the 6-speed transmission gives all the power we need to rule the highways. The design is also a beautiful one.
cheap internet
nice... help me market this ooo, the car is very clean
Re: A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by Ezron: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hope this article is beneficial for the natives in Lagos who are planning to buy a new car energy efficient home plans. They have shared the details of the car. I think it is a good option for those who are planning to buy a quality car with the cheapest rate.
Re: A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by laxtremeremodel: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2021
The team at focuses on bringing our clients’ renovation dreams to life. Our skilled designers and contractors know that creating a perfect home the renovation needs to be precise, long-lasting and never compromise on quality.

Years of experience in the home improvement field means our team has developed the skill and expertise to offer far better results than our competitors. Each project we complete gives us the chance to make our renovation process even better and more efficient, meaning our customers experience a renovation that is fast, affordable and durable. https://latoprenovation.com/kitchen-remodeling-los-angeles/
Re: A Very Clean ACURA ZDX 2009(nigerian Use) For Sale by laxtremeremodel: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
The team at LA Xtreme Remodeling focuses on bringing our clients’ renovation dreams to life. Our skilled designers and contractors know that creating a perfect home the renovation needs to be precise, long-lasting and never compromise on quality.

Years of experience in the home improvement field means our team has developed the skill and expertise to offer far better results than our competitors. Each project we complete gives us the chance to make our renovation process even better and more efficient, meaning our customers experience a renovation that is fast, affordable and durable.Bathroom Remodeling Los Angeles

Combining 30 years of experience means we understand our customer’s exact needs and are more than capable of designing and building the best result for you.
Without a doubt, the kitchen is the sanctuary of many homeowners in Los Angeles. Your kitchen not only lays the foundation to prepare and eat meals but also to spend time with family or friends, a place for more or less serious chats or confessions over tea, coffee, and homemade sweets. You probably remember from your own childhood memories that the kitchen lives – the place where aromas wafter, food is crafted, beverages are being poured, and your mother’s singing voice fills the room. Below, we a Los Angeles kitchen remodeling company present the know-how for everyone who is planning a kitchen renovation. Here’s everything you should keep in mind – kitchen remodeling from A to Z.

(1) (Reply)

TOKUNBO Clean 1996 Model Nissan Vanette For Sale / 2005 Toyota Tacoma Available For Sale / Distress Toyota Rav 4 2008 for 1.8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.