Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party (35111 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party by vicben27(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Fixed:

"In the meantime", that's how it should be written sir.

In the meantime, you should stop claiming spelling error. It is just a proof of your poor " test".
It's like you Just finished writing waec l guess? l did what years ago when you were still sucking on ur mother's breast.soo you can just assume my Brain is all Old and Dusty.
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party by Fixed: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2018
vicben27:
It's like you Just finished writing waec l guess? l did what years ago when you were still sucking on ur mother's breast.soo you can just assume my Brain is all Old and Dusty.

@ bolded, very apt!

I had no reason to write WAEC because the result of my WAEC examination was never withheld.

Go and comprehend that for today Mr. Cheap Test.
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party by dannzy30(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2018
tellwisdom:
Na this half plot of house wey look like dental clinic Dem dey celebrate?? sad
present yours mr dental clinic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebosetale Okhueleigbe Wins International Golf Tournament In Tanzania / Buhari To Redeem 30-year Pledge To Eaglets / Ruben Dias His Girlfriend, April Ivy Breakup Over Lifestyle Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.