Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving (27145 Views)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by handsomeyinka(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Emycord:
na wa o this country tire me oh the other day a cementary attendant died on duty. instead of burying him there, they took him first to hospital to confirm him dead. by the time they came back, to bury him, the man awoke. after running away they came back to ask him how manage.? he pointed out to the cementary signboard that reads "NO HURRY IN LIFE" and asked them if there is no hurry in life na for death una want make i hurry ?
Lol...ma nigga.
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by starboyda1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
I believe one should also avoid using indicator lights, to take them unawares.
I do that sometimes when I'm scared I'm being followed, but thank God, "nobody know me"! smiley
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by toofit007: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
So hot in Ife then that many houses belonging to the AD members were burn. I remember that of Adekunle Adeniji's (Congo) house, the then chairman of Ife central local government area, whose house he rented in Ajegunle(not far from my house then) was burnt.

Misty's monument is the only thing one can recognize in the Ife City stadium now. So sad that the stadium has been entirely destroyed.
really! Omo you be real son of the soil. Ajegunle was my root then. So the stadium is gone now? I remember those days when we used to have our democracy day match inside the stadium in the 90s when patriotism for one Nigeria was still boiling in our heart and subsequently had couple of friendly matches with various clubs then. Poor maintenance culture has been our problem.
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Divay22:

Help me ask am if na 9ja potholes road he want take do am grin grin grin
hahaha even our potholes na anothor case sefcheesy. Playing Vin Diesel on a typical naija road is suicidecheesy.
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by Tolexander: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
toofit007:
really! Omo you be real son of the soil. Ajegunle was my root then. So the stadium is gone now? I remember those days when we used to have our democracy day match inside the stadium in the 90s when patriotism for one Nigeria was still boiling in our heart and subsequently had couple of friendly matches with various clubs then. Poor maintenance culture has been our problem.
lol
I'm not a son of the soil, I'm only born and bred in Ile Ife.

Ife City Stadium used to be children's day meeting point then, when various primary schools in Ife (my school, Pearl Preparatory School inclusive), did come for the match pass in the early 90s to mid-90s.

I remember that it used to be the venue for the inter secondary schools competition in Ife then, where the public schools did show their different football strength and rascality.

Olagunsoye Oyinlola awarded contracts to renovate some stadia in Osun state and upgraded them to higher standard, Ife City stadium was among the stadia. The stadium was demolished. Unfortunately, it coincided with the Appeal court's upturning of the election that brought in Olagunsoye Oyinlola for the second tenure. Rauf Aregbesola was sworn in and the stadium was left demolished. Nothing like Ife City Stadium again cry
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by pacespot(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
nice
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by notoriousbabe: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
No 7 and most importantly park at the middle of the road, climb the roof of your car and start shouting "why are you following me."
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by bizzibodi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
The best thing is to drive to d wilderness,pack & run into d wilderness & climb a tall �,wait there till d 11th hour,then safely find ya way home. angry angry angry
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by abimic(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
U can't trail me, forget it, u would never meet me. I remember when I spat on a driver, he turned and started following me at night, I love my mirrors, I mark everything behind me, I noticed I turned and a car followed me, turned again....i didn't bother use main road again.... I started entering corners, he lost me in the end as he Couldn't meet up. Naturally at night when I drive with my friends, we drive Like we're been followed esp around ikeja.
Re: What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving by iCauseTrouble: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tolexander:
The same police station Late Hon. Odunayo Olagbaju (Misty) drove to and was killed there in 2001.
You must be from Ile-Ife grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.