Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire (767 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / Craigslist Leads For Getting Addresses ? Lets Make A Deal ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by sharpsharp: 4:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Hello guys.
Do you know it takes 2,000,000 persons to patronise you if you sell an item and you make a profit of N500 to become a billionaire.
2,000,000 X 500= 1,000,000,000.

Here's the real deal :
We have over 2,000,000 members here on nairaland, let's vote for interested members who will like to be a billionaire and contribute N500 to the winner that gets the first 1000 likes.
For this competition we will need volunteers to be judges to count votes of likes to make it a free and fair election.

Let's make someone a billionaire before 2018 ends.
We all can make this happen.
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by mymadam(m): 5:04am On Jul 31, 2018
sharpsharp:
...Let's make someone a billionaire before 2018 ends.

wink Sharp guy!
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Lol, now, this is funny!
Nairaland wey bad belle people FULL like tomorrow no dey.
Just 50% (or less) of the 2 million members you mentioned are reasonable and are human beings, the rest are something else!

We wish you all the best as you set out to make someone THAT billionaire o!
wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by Remijuice: 5:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Only White People Fit Do That!
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by chiommy123(f): 5:37am On Jul 31, 2018
but sire everyone wants to be a billionaire na
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Vote for me @ whizzkidjay7 i need money seriously
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Young wizzy the billionaire grin grin grin
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by sharpsharp: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2018
It sounds funny @ but it's possible.
White or black it's only a matter of like minded people chasing after a dream making it a reality.
The few like minded people can make this happen.
The 50% reasonable people here on nairaland can make this a reality, which I am very sure you belong to.
I need moderators and ideas from everyone here. For those seeking votes must tell us what he or she intends to do with the 1 billion.
Mind you it won't be paid into anyone's account, rather as we progress we will need a central account opened for this purpose and eventually when we achieve this it will be presented by Seun himself being the owner of this forum.

Together we can achieve this by making a nairalander a BILLIONAIRE.
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Okay.
Never laugh at anyone's dream.
We will bookmark this page and check it as soon as we can even when we only stop by here on the forum once in a fortnight.
All the best as you make this happen sharpsharp! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by adeememman(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2018
I also need the billions or even millions abeg
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by sharpsharp: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2018
adeememman:
I also need the billions or even millions abeg
What will you use the 1 Billion if you become the chosen one?
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by sharpsharp: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2018
U
Whizkidjay7:
Vote for me @ whizzkidjay7 i need money seriously
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by adeememman(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2018
sharpsharp:

I will use it to expand my business and employ/empower people at different capacities. Part of my business profit will also go to charity.
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by sharpsharp: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2018
adeememman:

I will use it to expand my business and employ/empower people at different capacities. Part of my business profit will also go to charity.

State your kind of business.
Your response is what most people say when asked such.
Kindly go straight to the point, be specific. E.g I will set up a rubber plantation, palm oil manufacturing company, recycling company etc.

You are free to drop a business plan to back up your statements.

Volunteers are needed to be part of this topic as judges, moderators and also ideas are welcome to make this a reality.
Together we can make this happen.
Re: Lets Make A Nairalander A Billionaire by buttlover(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2018
I need this billion naira. my family is into palm oil milling. I have alibaba express account where dozens of foreigners inquire for my palm oil in thousands of tons per month. a ton of palm oil is equal to about 40 jerry can. one company in Norway, Jordan, us requested for 500 tons per month. imagine if I use this billion naira to set up a multi task milling plant of 100 ton capacity per day. lets say one ton costs $750 FOB price. 100 tons a day will be $75,000per day minus about 40% input. about $50,000 profit a day. multiplied by 200 days in a year. that's $10,000,000 in a year. which is equivalent to about #3.5 billon naira per annum. TOO MUCH EGO.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sure $100 A Day / . / Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.