Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Aau Adopt Online Screening Method For 2018/2019 Post Utme Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aau Adopt Online Screening Method For 2018/2019 Post Utme Candidates (1806 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2018/2019 Post UTME /admission / Unizik whatsapp Group 2018/2019 post ume Date and Admission - Nnamdi Azikiwe uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aau Adopt Online Screening Method For 2018/2019 Post Utme Candidates by Stephen6229(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2018
*AAU Update*
*Indomitable Greeting To Our Esteemed AAU Intellectuals*
*UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES OF AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA ADOPT A NEW METHOD OF POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE*
*POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE IS ONLINE SCREENING*
*Indeed we are now in the Digital system, with Digital Vice Chancellor*
*IT'S OFFICIAL*
*It has been confirmed by the University Authorities that there is going be post UTME "ONLINE SCREENING"*
*This means School Management will not use the last year screening method for this year*
*Confirming this good news was STEPHEN IKHANE who called Deputy Vice Chancellor (DVC) Academics this morning*
*DVC Academics who spoke on behalf of school management this morning said "There is no physical screening or post UTME Examination. The screening Exercise is gonna be done Online*
*I repeat, It was made known by the University Authorities through the DVC Academics that THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL SCREENING OR POST UTME EXAMINATION EXERCISE*
*This has never happened in the history of AAU before and is a welcome development*
*In line with the above news, it means there is NO REPRINTING, NO PHYSICAL SCREENING, NO EXAMINATION, SCREENING WILL BE DONE ONLINE*
*More details about the online screening below*
*MODE OF SCREENING*
*The method adopted for this year screening exercise is *"Online screening Method*
*The SCREENING for this year will be online. This means you don't have to travel to EKPOMA to be screened, you don't have to reprint.*
*Results already being calculated for those that submitted their application successfully and in no time, scores will be uploaded online.*
*Those with awaiting result will be screened on a later dates as soon as NECO results are released. Once results are released, I will notify you to login and check for your score*
*Your SCORE will be calculated base on your JAMB score and GRADES in 5 Major OLEVEL SUBJECT concerning your choice of course. Subsequently, The CUTOFF mark will be decided base on general performance*
*Your Departmental Cut off mark will determine if you fail post UTME or not*
*Cut off mark is usually released at the end of post UTME Screening Exercise and it takes at least a week or two weeks before they release departmental cut off mark*
*POST UTME CANDIDATES SHOULD STAY AT HOME AND WAIT FOR THEIR POST UTME SCREENING RESULT ONLINE*
*Once the result is uploaded, I will keep you informed*
*Note: if you had made mistake during the post UTME registration, there is no cause for Alarm. School have your correct data sent by JAMB*
*Other news:*
*The sales of AAU Post UTME form was extended to 31st August 2018*
*That does not mean those that have purchased the form so far will have to wait until then before they screening their credentials*
*I believe the online screening has started*
*I will always keep you informed via AAU Update*
*Don't forget to add us on whatssap via 08181043400*
*Note, to make AAU the number one State University in Nigeria, is a collective responsibility, remember to play your part.*
*GOD BLESS AAUITES*
*GOD BLESSING AAU*
*GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA*
*I Remain, Comrade Stephen Ikhane, Eagle Eye of AAU, The Eyewitness of AAU, Campus Parrot, Vuvuzela of AAU, Information Jagaban, The Only Eye That Sees All, AAU Fastest Fingers, AAU Magic fingers, AAU Ear piece SUG Director of Information 2017*
*Add me on whatsapp via +2348181043400 to get news update back to back*
*Share*

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Formula Before? / 2011 Ptdf Scholarship, Apply Now: / Main Reason Why Jamb Should Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.