Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole (22133 Views)

Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership / You’ll Destroy APC’, Deputy Speaker, Lasun Tells Oshiomole / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole by Afamed: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
famology:
Cry me a river!You guys have met your match this time.Oshiomhole is a step ahead of you guys and your pay master,saraki.You think you can leave moles behind and crash the party at injury time without enough time to recorver/reorganize.you've been thoroughly skinned by the proactive oshobaba.you guys should quietly follow your pay master ,saraki to pdp.The Apc will reorganize faster than your new party, pdp because I expect a massive counter defection from the pdp as you and your pay master go in.On your marks ,get set goooooooooooooooo!Welcome to politics 101....To the political neophytes in the house,please keep shut and stop displaying political ignorance.
You said it all bro. It was the same Apc saraki led by one Alhaji Fulani on live Tv that was encouraging Saraki to move to PDP months back. Oshimole is really a politician. He's really outplaying Saraki so Apc will not be rendered useless immediately Saraki official decamp to PDP.
Re: You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole by Reference(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

You said it all bro. It was the same Apc saraki led by one Alhaji Fulani on live Tv that was encouraging Saraki to move to PDP months back. Oshimole is really a politician. He's really outplaying Saraki so Apc will not be rendered useless immediately Saraki official decamp to PDP.

Hmmm so defection dey pain abi....iit was sweet in 2014 oh....
Re: You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole by OYAY(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Which mandate is these people talking about ? You requested for exit and the exit you have been given so why the fuss nah? Go to your paymaster for him to lead you to you to your promise land!!!
Re: You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole by bender79: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wisemen0147:
I ave said it bfor that this oshí omo óle will be the one to bury this party...Too arrogant and selfish
Trash he is only doing his job.
Re: You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole by shypo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
obibolamusa:

Was he elected please?

What part of APC constitution says if Senate President wants to decamp and if the state Excos are loyal to him that they should be dissolved?

Its clowns like you that make these morons take Nigeria for a ride.
He is a member of PDP now...So you want opposition party member to be there Chairman?
Re: You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole by Afamed: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lekan6ix:
This oshiomole is just scattering everywhere
Should the APC leadership still be left in the hands of Saraki loyalists who openly encouraged Saraki to decamp to another party a month ago? Oshiomole is smarter than them hence he can't allow them to play a mole in APC when they are loyal to PDP.
Re: You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole by Peacecore: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wisemen0147:
I ave said it bfor that this oshí omo óle will be the one to bury this party...Too arrogant and selfish
wetin concern u with APC matter? Focus on ur looters platform

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Olawale Oluwo, Ambode Commissioner Resigns From APC / "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.