Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nina Celebrates Graduation From Imo State University With Adorable Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Celebrates Graduation From Imo State University With Adorable Pictures (431 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo / Mide Funmi Martins Looking Like A Queen In New Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Celebrates Graduation From Imo State University With Adorable Pictures by Mowunmiaf: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Former BigBrother housemate, Nina is a graduate of English Language from Imo State University… and the proud entrepreneur took to her page to celebrate her new feat…

Recall we brought you previous photos here.. Now she’s shared more photos as she’s celebrating the new feat. She wrote:

“4 years ,62 courses ,8 semesters. Finally it’s over…I remember 4 years ago when I got admission. Always running for lectures chai
No more lectures. No more assignments. No more impromptu Saturday test.”

“Mama I made it. To you Lord who made this possible. I will praise you forever. You are merciful. You are my Jehova overdo. You are my unchangable changer. I can’t stop loving you. To my parents,thanks for always standing by me. I love you forever. Finally a BA holder…osheyyyyyy”

Source: http://aftrending.com/nina-celebrates-graduation-from-imo-state-university-with-adorable-pictures/

Re: Nina Celebrates Graduation From Imo State University With Adorable Pictures by Kharol1234: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2018
hmm dem sure she even go skool atall or even write any of der exams as she cum bak 4rm big brother? Nw nw nw she don graduate
Re: Nina Celebrates Graduation From Imo State University With Adorable Pictures by policy12: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2018
What a MIRACLE Nigeria education is gone, no wonder no corporate org will value our edu standard, but the surprising thing is that ds girl will get better employment, endorsement, contract and connection ahead of those who spend all their time and energy burning oil while she party at BBnaija.

Welcome to naija.

Re: Nina Celebrates Graduation From Imo State University With Adorable Pictures by amaniro: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Behet see skipped a semester for bbnaija na how she con graduate
Re: Nina Celebrates Graduation From Imo State University With Adorable Pictures by NOC1(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2018
How did this happen, anyway no be every body wey pose snap pictures after Examination has graduated, some will still have to stay extra 3 semesters to tidy up there course works.
I will be in shock if she has truly finished with her set, because there is no way it is possible in a working society.

(1) (Reply)

The House Prof. Soyinka Lived In During OAU Days, Turned Into A Campus Museum / Well, Me I'm Tired Of Your Same Style Fans Tell Reekado Banks (and He Replied) / 17 Year Old Actress, Regina Daniels Caught Wearing Fake NYSC Uniform (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.