Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed (1690 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by chuose: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2018
I suspect that God is cleaning up the mess called Churches in Nigeria.

So much revelation is coming out about the biz men called Pastor

This video shows how this woman Pastor Funke is fake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8ulsQTTxw

If u still follow all these Biz men masquerading as preachers after these revelations, u have urself to blame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Uhn....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2018
them bastard/wh0res in robes.... ARRANT NONSENSE for gullible sheep to follow.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by amaniro: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2018
she's clearly begging for tithe not all pastors do that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by HotMario: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2018
I agree with her on some areas, not on this money raising issue.
That's far fetched

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Unmhmnn it's actually uncalled for! It seems she asks for seed at every meeting she finds herself. Let me tell you this, it is good to give to the church, but you see that beggar on the roadside it's better you give that money to him. Grace!

Wait a minute! Am I not counting 15 people and more for #1 million seed offering, thats a whooping #15million+ just in one service! Woww she's in big business grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oga, U r wasting ur time.
Rev Funke is a true servant of God and controversy is part of every genuine ministry. This wind will pass out before ur koro koro eyes!
U cant destroyed what Jesus has his hand on.
Y not making videos against all the babalawo and co?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by itswell1: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Prosperity Pimps in pastors clothing
Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by ikorodureporta: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
4kn illuminatist. Her facial expression alone says alot abt her...i dnt kno if any of u watchd Paul Adefarasin on tvc on sunday, july 29th...Imagine a person some of u call a pastor faulting God in the name of wisdom, in dat satanic altar. Very soon he'll let u all kno what he really stands for
Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
buddenlove:
Rev Funke is a true servant of God and controversy is part of every genuine ministry. This wind will pass out before ur koro koro eyes!

Because the babalawos do not compel people to pay tithe to Sango, Ogun, Eshu & Obatala - if they want to make heaven & do not want devourer to devour their monies. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by jesmond3945: 2:26am On Aug 01, 2018
I won't judge her only God but one thing I know is that everyone would give account on the last day. However God is not a biz enterprise he only blesses the work of your hands. If you like give 10 billion to church if you are not doing anything or you are lazy, pastor will use your 10 billion and drive private jet. Some of this request in church don't move me at all unless I am moved by my spirit to give. I find it even more rewarding giving to the poor than flamboyant churches. That's why the orthodox churches are the best most of these pentecostal churches are ruled by men who are moved by money and women.
Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by hoopLA: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2018
buddenlove:
A servant of God that manipulates, coerces and even threatens people to sow seeds.
I'm sorry but you must be a fool if you think this love-vendor and hustler for private jet is a true servant of God.
You must not have watched the video to see how her stupid assertions were countered by the other pastor with scripture.
You must not have seen how her wanton and blatant disregard for the scripture just to satisfy her desire to take $1000 from unsuspecting but greedy and gullible folks led her to keep repeating lies and half truths

You do not see anything
That is why you are foolish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by chuose: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
buddenlove:

This woman is a fraud and has nothing to do with Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by ponziponzi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
buddenlove:

The same way these basta.rds were defending MMM till it ruined people’s lives. Poverty strickened generation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
amaniro:
she's clearly begging for tithe not all pastors do that.

she is just a con woman trying to enrich herself, under some religious BS

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
buddenlove:

[img]https://media1./images/c4db6eae34c7c540bb29962cb03f52dc/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by Chiedu4Trump: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2018
buddenlove:
U need help

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed by Femiwilli: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
this na yahoo party

(1) (Reply)

Church Channels On DSTV For Live Sunday Service / Appreciate Small Blessings & Bigger Ones Will Follow / Accept/Reject The Holy Spirit As Another Comforter If You know the nature of Fmr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.