Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Sisterlocks Installation And Retightening - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sisterlocks Installation And Retightening (529 Views)

Sisterlocks Installation/establishment/retightening / Sisterlocks Installation. / Sisterlocks Installation And Retightening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sisterlocks Installation And Retightening by debbieshunks: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone,we have a promo going on for all sisterlocks rockers ,u get a free sisterlocks customer kit starter park and 10% discount when you call for your installation offer ends sept 3rd. For your installation and retightening pls call or WhatsApp 08023772064
Re: Sisterlocks Installation And Retightening by Brooke60(f): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2018
debbieshunks:
Hi everyone,we have a promo going on for all sisterlocks rockers ,u get a free sisterlocks customer kit starter park and 10% discount when you call for your installation offer ends sept 3rd. For your installation and retightening pls call or WhatsApp 08023772064
Hi. My lock is damaged, not sisterlocks. Can you help with it? My edges are bad and it seems my hair is not growing although I just started using natural products
Re: Sisterlocks Installation And Retightening by debbieshunks: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Pls can we chat on WhatsApp my no is 08023772064 so I can tell you steps to take to give you healthy and hair and a gorgeous look. ote author=Brooke60 post=70027449]Hi. My lock is damaged, not sisterlocks. Can you help with it? My edges are bad and it seems my hair is not growing although I just started using natural products[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Have Got Some Stuff To Sell(men's Foot Wears & Used Lapi) / How To Spot Fake Boss And Armani Suits. / Fashion Shoes And Bags: Wholesales And Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.