Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Rich Men Should Marry More Than On Wife, While Only One For The Poor - Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rich Men Should Marry More Than On Wife, While Only One For The Poor - Pastor (402 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – / You Separated Yourself From The Poor By Helping The Poor – Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Men Should Marry More Than On Wife, While Only One For The Poor - Pastor by newsynews: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2018
A Ghanaian marriage counselor and pastor, Counsellor Lutterodt, who is well-known for his controversial stance on issues about celebrities, has advised rich men to practice polygamy.

“I entreat the rich to practice polygamy. Those who are married to one have cardiovascular diseases because they are worried. Women should understand that polygamy is the way of life for them to enjoy their husbands,”
he said

The outspoken personality in an interview with Akrobeto on UTV’s ‘Real News’ mentioned that he wished he could get a second wife but he is being restricted by religion and his decision to be a pastor.

“If a man marries more than one, he is worshipped. Man is a god. Women are created to compete among themselves. So when they know they are sharing one man, they take care of the man very well. If you marry more than one woman, you’ll not die early…”
he stated.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/pastor-rich-men-polygamy/

Re: Rich Men Should Marry More Than On Wife, While Only One For The Poor - Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2018
This one don change the BIBLE o!

1 Like

Re: Rich Men Should Marry More Than On Wife, While Only One For The Poor - Pastor by maryjan8(f): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2018
God save us from such pastors
Re: Rich Men Should Marry More Than On Wife, While Only One For The Poor - Pastor by PrincessB1(f): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Pastor shocked
Re: Rich Men Should Marry More Than On Wife, While Only One For The Poor - Pastor by bedspread: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Run for lives oooo

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/18 / Prophecy Vs. Psychic Reading / Pastor Who Encouraged Wife To Commit Suicide,so He Could Claim $1.4 Million!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.