Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,212 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Please Be Cautious Doing Business With Proprietor Of Sure Success College Warri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Be Cautious Doing Business With Proprietor Of Sure Success College Warri (361 Views)

EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) / Omotosho, Proprietor Slaps Estate’s Female Lawyer / John Bassey: Proprietor Beats Ex-Employee Demanding His Salary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Cautious Doing Business With Proprietor Of Sure Success College Warri by Marus: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2018
on 13th September 2017, i mistakenly transferred my hard-end salary to his account, the sum of 30k, i called him to help me check his account, he promise me to re-send it back when he confirms from the bank. the man refuses to pick my calls, or reply my sms, untill now.

(1) (Reply)

Man Rape 3year Old Girl with Engine Oil In Lagos (photo) / GRAPHIC: Police Shoots Man Over Bribe Refusal In Anambra - Headng / Linda Ikeji Sacks Staff Theo Ukpaa Who Was Accused Of Rape By Model Emilia Samue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.