Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Facebook Owner Started Before 10yrs, Bring Your Younger One's 4 Website Trainin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Owner Started Before 10yrs, Bring Your Younger One's 4 Website Trainin (246 Views)

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Showoff New Hairstyle With The Wife As Barber / Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Owner Started Before 10yrs, Bring Your Younger One's 4 Website Trainin by webtutorr: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, my name is Desmond, a passionate Website Designer, Blogger and Online enterprenuer.

I have trained many people in Website Designing, Blogging & Online Business.

I am passionate at it thats why am still doing it. More especially, am doing website, blogging & online business training so as to expose so many Nigerians on the hidden potentials about internet.

Now that pupils/students are in long vacation, it is expected that they should use this opportunity to learn other skills to attach to their knowledge.
I am calling on parents/guardians, elder bro/sis, uncles/aunts and others who take care of children from 7yrs to 17yrs to bring them for me let me teach them what i was not taught at their age.

Do you know that facebook we celebrate today has gone into learning how to Design Website before his age of 10yrs. So, its high time we expose the children to the tools they need on time. If I, making this post was trained before my ages of 18yrs, I would have gone so far more than where I am now. But am still okay at where I am.

So, i call on everyone that have young person around them to bring them for my website training, blogging and online business training.
I have been into computer teaching and internet teaching for 10yrs. I have concrete knowledge of computer and the internet part of it been website designing, blogging and online business and i have passion at doing them and training others.

Please, i will be glad you bring your younger one's to join their mates in this high promising training. It will really help them tomorrow because am not just training them but I also connect with their parents to open Blogs for them so that they start on time. I am teaching, monitoring and guiding them until their 18yrs.

If you do this for them now, you have secured their financial tomorrow.

Give me a call: 08065847947 Location: Port Harcourt

Check my forum website below:

Re: Facebook Owner Started Before 10yrs, Bring Your Younger One's 4 Website Trainin by webtutorr: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Teach the children skills they need to be more outstanding tomorrow.
Re: Facebook Owner Started Before 10yrs, Bring Your Younger One's 4 Website Trainin by webtutorr: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
If you reside in Port Harcourt, this is an opportunity for you to put you kids in good and promising I.T training that will shape their future well tomorrow. Call now: 08065847947
Re: Facebook Owner Started Before 10yrs, Bring Your Younger One's 4 Website Trainin by webtutorr: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Catch them young now with qualitative I.C.T training that has future.
Just like Nigerian banks use to say, the future is bright.
So, we in the I.T field also say the future is bright. And it only holds when
we plan the future from today. Act now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Becomes Member Of FMDQ OTC Board / Earn Money Processing Email From Home / 5$btc Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.