Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Praise And Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise And Prayer (304 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise And Prayer by pressplay411(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Good Morning Royal Priesthood.

Let us Worship.

Make a joyful shout to the Lord, [a]all you lands!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
3 Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and [b]not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100:1-5

Let us Exalt and Lift Up the Lion of the Tribe of Judah with our Praise.
Exalt Him For What He Has Done, For What He Is Doing and For What He Will Do in our individual lives, our families, the Body of Christ and as nations of the earth. For our Salvation, Deliverance, Liberty, Faith that conquers all fears, Victories, Breakthroughs, Abundant Grace, For His Mercies, His Patience, His Goodness, His Love, For EVERYTHING.
(Speak in tongues in you know how, if you don't, just keep thanking and praising Him for Who He Is).

I will enter His gates with Thanksgiving in my heart
I will enter His courts with Praise
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made
I will Rejoice for He has made me Glad
(HALLELUJAH)
He has made me glad
I am so glad
I will REJOICE for He has made me glad.

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our God
You are worthy to be Praised (2ce)
We give You All The Glory
We Worship You our God
You are Worthy to be Praised (2ce)

Let Us Pray.
And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. -Acts.2.42

The Lord's Prayer:
Our Father,
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Your Kingdom Come
Your Will be done on Earth
As it is in Heaven
Give us this day our Daily Bread
And Forgive us our trespasses
As we Forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us
Not into temptations
But deliver us from evil
For Yours is the Kingdom, The Power and the Glory
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Oh Lord of Harvest, we pray, Send out your Labourers into your Plenty and Full Harvest
Make us worthy labourers unto your harvest.
Make us worthy Disciples enabled and empowered by the Fullness of your Grace and Holyspirit, to make disciples of nations in Jesus name.
Amen.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,
The Love of God,
And the Sweet Fellowship of the Holyspirit
Be with us now and for ever.
Amen

Psalm 23
The Lord is my Shepherd
I shall not want
He makes me lie down in green pastures
He leads me beside still waters
He restores my soul
He leads me through the path of Righteousness
For His name sake
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil
For You are with me
Your rod and Your staff
They comfort me
You prepare a table before me
In the presence of my enemies
You anoint my head with oil
My cup runs over
Surely Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow Us
All the Days of Our Lives
And We shall Dwell in the House of the Lord
Forever and ever.
Amen.

We are Blessed, Fruitful, Multiplying, Subduing the Earth, and Having Dominion today and for the rest of our lives in Jesus name.
Amen.

Victory belongs to Jesus since the foundations of the earth, now and for ever. Amen.
Re: Praise And Prayer by pressplay411(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Good Morning Royal Priesthood.

We are loosed from every bondage of Sin and Destruction, from every Shame and Depression, from every Fear and Terror, from every doubt and unbelief, From every Poverty and Failure, From every Sickness and Curse by the Power in the Almighty name of JESUS!!!
I am loosed, You are Loosed, Our Families are Loosed, Our Friends and Colleagues are Loosed, The Body of Christ is Loosed, Every Minister of God is Loosed, Every Soul is Loosed, Our Nation Nigeria is Loosed, Africa is Loosed, Israel is Loosed, Jerusalem is Loosed, America is Loosed, All the Nations of the Earth are Loosed. In the Mighty Name of JESUS.

The Love of God, The Grace of Jesus and The Fellowship of the Holyspirit is binding us together as One Family, One Body Of Christ, One Nation, One Creation, One People in the All Powerful, Almighty name of Jesus.

18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth [h]will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” - Matthew 16:18-19

We believe and so we receive, So shall it be in Jesus name.
It is done, It is settled.
It is done, It is settled. As it is in Heaven, So shall it be on Earth, Oh ABBA Father, Thy Kingdom Come.
In Jesus name we have Prayed, Amen and Amen.
Re: Praise And Prayer by pressplay411(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
And these signs will follow those who [d]believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” -
Mark 16:17-18

For there is no sorcery against Jacob,
Nor any [b]divination against Israel.
It now must be said of Jacob
And of Israel, ‘Oh, what God has done!’ - Numbers 23:23

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.-2 Corinthians 10:3-6

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, Thousands Protest, Demand Legalisation Of Same Sex Marriage (photos) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/08/18 / ALL Will Be Gathered On Judgment Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.