Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

A Very Serious Joke On How To Make Real Money - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Very Serious Joke On How To Make Real Money (642 Views)

Serious Joke / Joke On Nigeria Vs Argentina / Joke On Aba ( I Love Aba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Serious Joke On How To Make Real Money by globullads247: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
I was introduced to an online business few hours ago

For every product you view, you are paid 10 cents

I know many of you have heard of it before and l will be glad to have some you already in the business

I will send the link here, it cost you nothing... Just get to the site and then register... After registering, you can read it all yourself... You spend no kobo to register so you can choose not to continue

If its not genuine, l wont bring it here

And l tell you, you can view as many as you can in a day as you have no limit to how many products you can view
You are simply paid for view PAID ADVERTS online
Here it is....

http://ugamoney.win/7325110595790/
Re: A Very Serious Joke On How To Make Real Money by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why is this in the joke section? Is the website a joke Why not upload proof of payment since they pay within hours.
Re: A Very Serious Joke On How To Make Real Money by frankizzy5: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2018
This guy is just wasting his time

(1) (Reply)

Jokes / People That Are Not Pleased With Their Neighbours. Very Funny / Whose Crush Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.