Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh) (8071 Views)

Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes / Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh) by Ayojokes: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Here is a compilation of " Trending Nigeria Short Jokes " that will make your day. Read, Enjoy & Share.

10. Nigeria Situation Jokes

Ayo: Madam please sell 200 naira rice for me inside nylon.

Madam: And what else?

Ayo: And tie it.

9. Crazy Girlfriend Jokes

Ayo: Babe, i want to ask you a question before our relationship goes too far.

Girlfriend: Go on.

Ayo: Are you a virgin?

Girlfriend: Do you have a company that repairs virginity?

8. SlayQueens Jokes

Bra on: "( . ) ( . )" Bra off: "U U"

If you know you know.

7. God Is Watching You Jokes

When a lady send you a message like: Can you do me a favour, then you go offline and started driving aeroplane with your phone Airplane mode. God is Watching You Broda.

6. Potential Twin Father's Jokes

Guys, if you urinate and it comes out in pair, one going left and one going right. Just know you are a potential twin father. I MEAN IT.

5. Dating An Alcoholic Jokes

Consequences of dating someone who is too much of an alcoholic:

While sleeping next to him, he bites your ear at 2am only to find out he had a dream of opening a bottle of star.

Continue Reading: http://ayojokes.com.ng/compilation-20-trending-nigeria-short-jokes/

1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh) by Ayojokes: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
More Jokes Updated!

http://ayojokes.com.ng

Naija Short Jokes You Can't Read Without laughing

Struggling For Food At Naija Party Joke

That moment you are struggling for food at a Naija wedding and mistakenly disconnected the speaker wire with your leg.
Now all eyes are on you. You will just realise that you have bellefull under 3 seconds.

Naija Guy Joke

If a Naija guy tells you he is not like other men. My sister, ask him if he can give birth. Nonsense Boys!

Naija Student Joke

JSS 1: I want to be a Doctor.

SSS 1: I want to be a Lawyer.

10 Years Later: Contact me for your iTunes gift card for instant cash out.

Naija Girl Joke

When a Naija girl ask you for N50,000 and you gave her N100,000 instead. She will be like: "That baby, but don't forget the N50,000 i asked you.

Made It In Naija Joke

Finally, i have made it in Naija. I can now speak French.

Born June Mama, Come On Serve Her, Serve Her Beer Mercy.

Naija Girls And Food

Some Naija girls love food so much, you will take her to the zoo and ask what's her favourite animal and she will answer: "Roasted Chicken".

Read Full From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/naija-short-jokes-cant-read-without-laughing/
Re: Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh) by Ayojokes: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Check out for more update!

http://ayojokes.com.ng

New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week

Cheating Girlfriend Joke

No Nigeria girl cheats better than those living with their grandmother. Guys Beware.

Funny Forehead Kisses Joke

Forehead kisses are how Nigeria men absorb all the sense from you brains. Stay awake my sisters.

Breaking News Joke

Everyday we hear breaking news in Nigeria, so when will straight news arrive in Nigeria?

New Condom Joke

The kind of strength Nigeria men use in tearing condom, if they join it together, i swear we can use it to push Africa forward.

New Nigeria Girls Joke

First day your Nigeria girl leaves her top and towel at your place.

Second day, she leaves her shoe and jacket.

Third day, She leaves her makeup kits.

Congratulations my brother, you now have a new wife.

Nigeria Men Joke

So many Nigeria men are so quick to brag how many women they have slept with. Forgetting to mention how many minutes they lasted. Shior!

Nigeria Oil Joke

Seeing what Qatar and Saudi Arabia are doing with their oil money makes me wonder if Nigeria is selling coconut oil.

Advice to Nigeria Girls Joke

My sister, befor you hand over your breast to any Nigeria man, first check how he drinks pure water. #HealthTips

Read Full: http://ayojokes.com.ng/new-funny-nigeria-joke-week/

(1) (Reply)

Got To Be A Male Snake / Handsome Guys On Nairaland.... / Am Plus 1 Today Funny Pics To Mark My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.