Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol (34097 Views)

EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Yankee101: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
#scrapSARS
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by danbrowndmf(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Malissa1:
Details

It's Good even all the senators and governors son's
All the celebrities I want SARS to harras them all
the Celebrities? But They Are Not The One In Charge Of The Bad Economy Na.
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Tomoyayi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69865768:
No smoke without fire......sometimes!

Am sure people that patronize you are not on Nairaland, Maybe when they stop, your brain will reset.
A zombie's brain functions better than yours.
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Tomoyayi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69865768:

This only goes to show you're brain dead and a coward. Quote the right post that was addressed specifically to you a few minutes ago and leave my post of last week alone.
Quote me here not on another topic from last week..
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by SUNDICOS(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pls stop SARS

Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Rapper, Illbliss had an unfortunate experience with the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) officers last night in Lagos.

According to him, SARS officials had guns to his head while they were searching him and his manager for 'tramadol.'

Read his post

SARS again? The last time I checked, the acronym SARS means Special Anti-Robbery Squad. My concern is the rate at which these decorated criminals go about harassing law abiding citizens of our beloved country. This is a lucid show of misplaced priority. Dear SARS! Tramadol is not gun! Leave that job for the NDLEA and go out there for the real armed robbers bloody cowards!

#End SARS NOW#!!!!!!

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/rapper-illbliss-harassed-by-sars-officials-in-lagos/

Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Drekaz(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69865768:

That same fire will burn you one day....just one SARS day!
Insha Allah
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by TheUbermensch: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:
Yet Hausa miscreants roam the streets of the north freely after taking tramadol, suck n die, rochi, codeine, SK, Igbo, soak away, etc and no one harasses them

Is this soakaway really a thing?

Heard it before. Thought it was play.
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by CreamyCoffee: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2018
BigSarah:
I think we need to purge all arms of this government angry

i love your spirit, we really have to

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by jojothaiv(m): 2:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Na now I understand him new single...

IllBliss 40ft Container ft Olamide...

Maybe them dey reason wetin dey the container wey him sing about!

grin grin grin
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I think its their duty to search but not pointing gun to his head as if he's a criminal already.

What is SARS business with drugs, illegal or otherwise?

Citizens like you who refuse to engage their brains and think, are actually a major part of this society's problem
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Haycon: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Malissa1:
Details

It's Good even all the senators and governors son's
All the celebrities I want SARS to harras them all
....you see the reason why you can't ever be successful??.. no one against the success of others can ever make it
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Kfed4ril(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I think its their duty to search but not pointing gun to his head as if he's a criminal already.

Bros SARS - special anti robbery squad, what has that got to do with searching for tramadol?? What happened to ndlea??
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Nmeri17: 2:31pm On May 09, 2019
Queenext:
I have seen your stupidity, but never knew it has gotten to this extent.

To cure you,will be a breakthrough in science world
grin grin grin grin
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Oblizdahfuture: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Malissa1:
Details
It's Good even all the senators and governors son's All the celebrities I want SARS to harras them all

Just imagine..... �
Re: Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol by Oblizdahfuture: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin
Jay5mie:
But But...your name is oga boss grin

Jay5mie:
But But...your name is oga boss grin

Guns no Know Any "Oga Boss"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Venue For Iyanya’s All White Birthday Party (Photos) / AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.