Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (45378 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by psychologist(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oboy this one na forest school
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by powerblaze(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
This one be like poultry where Covenant University dey na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by caprini1: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Beautiful edifice.....I hope they have very well equipped facilities to enhance science research? Enough of people going to school to just come out and sit in one office,take salaries ,drive a Honda EOD ,live in a mini flat,own a customized Arsenal jersey,join the beard gang ,date Zainab and it ends there.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Lelepeautos(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
powerblaze:

So we should fry stone?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by MollyBank: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
I would rather pour pain on the wall and watch it dry than attend universities like Adeleke University and co.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by ubox: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
powerblaze:
How did covenant start??

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
Tell the founder to make me the registrar grin

Adeleke University is trying anyway. I have a sister there.
Pls ho much is the fees for sch o medicine? embarassed
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Who school epp?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Pavore9: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
caprini1:
Beautiful edifice.....I hope they have very well equipped facilities to enhance science research? Enough of people going to school to just come out and sit in one office,take salaries ,drive a Honda EOD ,live in a mini flat,date Zainab and it ends there.

You captured the sequence very well! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by caprini1: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pavore9:

You captured the sequence very well! cheesy
I tell you my brother,and they top it up by joining beard gang and getting a customized Arsenal or man u jersey,life don set be that grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
So for the 7years of establishing this beautiful school, Ademola Adeleke (Osun State PDP gubernatorial aspirant) could not get enrolled in his elder brother's school to be awarded a degree. Instead of the fake Jacksonville University certificate from US!

Just like Buhari with no certificate and Oshiomole without primary 6 certificate.

Na wah for this country
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by tunmedies(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice one from Adeleke Family. thump up#
wink
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Olatara(f): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
caprini1:
Beautiful edifice.....I hope they have very well equipped facilities to enhance science research? Enough of people going to school to just come out and sit in one office,take salaries ,drive a Honda EOD ,live in a mini flat,own a customized Arsenal jersey,join the beard gang ,date Zainab and it ends there.
Lol
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Colb461: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol it beat Abu (zaria) in Infrastructure. come and see this school in the night, you will think that you are in newyork nii.
don't judge ABU oh omo u don enter dier
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Pavore9: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
caprini1:
I tell you my brother,and they top it up by joining beard gang and getting a customized Arsenal or man u jersey,life don set be that grin

Well, every man and his aspiration. cheesy
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Anazp: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pavore9:

Well, every man and his aspiration. cheesy
you are a brainless fellow
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
I love my school 100... Anytime anyday.... Awon eyan efuntade

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adeleke ona low.. 100

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by zicoraads: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mehn...the night pictures are breathtaking. cool kiss

When will they advertise for a lecturing opening? I would love to lecture there.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by OlaPhils(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
WOW
VERY GOOD LOOKING STRUCTURES
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Yinkagbo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol it beat Abu (zaria) in Infrastructure. come and see this school in the night, you will think that you are in newyork nii.

Hey, are you ede base ni? That's my route will can hook up
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Lelepeautos(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Iamvjdamilola:
I love my school 100... Anytime anyday.... Awon eyan efuntade
Yesso Vj
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
I only know one pearlele... Werey ni bobo yen... OG I see you
Lelepeautos:

Yesso Vj

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
why not snap n post them here ?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by AceDomino(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Law faculty looks like SONA PRISON
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by DaRuud(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2018
She will be a sweet young chap nurse

Tolexander:
I dey galant for any interview grin

She is in nursing department. Don't ask me further question about her o cheesy

Are you on staff in the school?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yinkagbo:

Hey, are you ede base ni? That's my route will can hook up
lol i'm in osogbo jare.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
why not snap n post them here ?
lol check google. it is only much flowers and trees that full abu(zaria).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.