Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade’ (628 Views)

Theo Somolu And Folake Olowofoyeku To Star In Disney’s 'Mufasa' / Bbnaija Season 7 Cost ₦4.7 Billion To Produce - Multichoice / Black Panther: Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade’ by bellonaija: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Disney is currently developing an African fairy tale movie titled “Sade’’.

The Hollywood based entertainment company is working with Nigerian-American producer and director, Rick Famuyiwa.

Sade, according to news from Disney over the weekend, will be centered on an African princess after the fashion of the commercially successful “Black Panther’’.

The movie was pitched by Nigerian writer, Ola Shokunbi and American writer, Lindsey Reed Palmer and was subsequently bought by Disney.

Click the link to read more

https://bellonaija.com/article/disney_partners_nigerian_filmmaker_to_produce_sade

Re: Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade’ by Mariangeles(f): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
I hope they don't make her bald o ' cause we have hair...and I hope her hair is braided to look more believable and original

1 Like

Re: Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade’ by cbrass(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
I saw this first, how did they beat me to it by posting it first sad angry
Re: Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade’ by cbrass(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
I hope they don't make her bald o ' cause we have hair...and I hope her hair is braided to look more believable and original

Sincerely I don't know who told them that our women her bald, they are making the character look like Kenyan women
Re: Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade’ by Mariangeles(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
cbrass:

Sincerely I don't know who told them that our women her bald, they are making the character look like Kenyan women
grin

(1) (Reply)

Newest Action Robin Hood Movie / Act With Popular Movie Stars This January---- Audition Audition / Alter Ego VS Lion's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.