Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Work From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Work From Home (346 Views)

Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / MTN To Pick More Banks To Work On Planned Nigerian IPO / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Work From Home by siwandabeauty: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hello my name is Elsie. I am a business coach. Do you know that millions of people all over the world have defined how they want to earn a living. They are tired of people dictating to them. They are tired of waking early and going to work and coming back late. They are tired of not having enough time for their families because of work. And we also have those who have carved out a plan b, an exit plan for themselves in case they are fired . we also have young smart graduates who have defined the kind of work they want.

These people work from home or any location that is conducive for them. Even if they are still working for someone they do this as a side business because they know that one day they may lose their jobs.

It is not just any business they do from home. They eventually start earning like CEO's after some time. They don't pay for rent, local government dues or salary to employees. Their profit is 100% Thiers.

I am one of them
I also train people to be like me

Hello my name is Elsie Nwadialo. I am your business coach.

If you are interested, let's chat on 08063595146

Re: How To Work From Home by siwandabeauty: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Hello my name is Elsie. I am a business coach. Do you know that millions of people all over the world have defined how they want to earn a living. They are tired of people dictating to them. They are tired of waking early and going to work and coming back late. They are tired of not having enough time for their families because of work. And we also have those who have carved out a plan b, an exit plan for themselves in case they are fired . we also have young smart graduates who have defined the kind of work they want.

These people work from home or any location that is conducive for them. Even if they are still working for someone they do this as a side business because they know that one day they may lose their jobs.

It is not just any business they do from home. They eventually start earning like CEO's after some time. They don't pay for rent, local government dues or salary to employees. Their profit is 100% Thiers.

I am one of them
I also train people to be like me

Hello my name is Elsie Nwadialo. I am your business coach.

If you are interested, let's chat on 08063595146

Re: How To Work From Home by Emypresh(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Hi...I am interested. 08037833330

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Pig Farming Free Training E-book / How CEO Majidesigns Funded His Shoe & Clothing Company With Just N20,000 / $100 One Vanilla Master Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.