Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (28409 Views)

Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
APC, how market? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by seguno2: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
AnanseK:
And into the ocean? At least he could have chosen a lesser evil.

The same way that we thought we were choosing the lesser evil three years ago but have realised our error embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by asobo: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
thesolutions:
A lot of miscalculation in the Nigerian polity. That PDP has become popular again because of President Buharis poor governance does not mean PDP will be that popular in the North come 2019.

A lot of regrets is loading come 2019.
If you are not resident in the north please keep your wack analysis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by nellyelitz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Be ready for Buhari's EFCC and his Police

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by AnanseK(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
sunnyeinstein:

Which is?

Anything including a noose.
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good. Show them we're not happy with them. Nigerians felt PDP was driving them too slow in the car called Nigeria, so they kicked 'em out and brought APC to try out in the audition too. APC took off the tires and asked Nigerians to come down and help push it in reverse into the bush.

I think slow movement is better than painful reverses.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by comos: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Alexgeneration:
Please,where is Kemi Adeosun's NYSC certificate?

in the other room grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Bruemath(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't know that we even have people that can represent us in athletics like high jump, look at the way they are jumping from one party to the other
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by dallyemmy: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
EFCC go remember am now
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by 2T215: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
thesolutions:
A lot of miscalculation in the Nigerian polity. That PDP has become popular again because of President Buharis poor governance does not mean PDP will be that popular in the North come 2019.

What you may not be paying attention to is the fact that the election would not be contested by a Southern PDP presidential candidate against PMB; it is a northern affair. PMB should be worried that many of the forces that fought for him in 2015 are not solidly in support of his government and policies. Note that Kwara, Sokoto and Benue coupled with Kano where things are not looking too rosy. I agree with you that there shall be regrets.....
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
velocity25:
those buhari foot soldiers you mentioned will not show for here
especially wakaman
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by thesolutions(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
asobo:
If you are not resident in the north please keep your wack analysis.

The part of the North I decide claim they are not from the North. I don't have to keep my wack analysis. Thanks for accepting it.
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
thesolutions:

Killing yourself over another person's decision. If someone can resign an ambassadorial position for a governorship candidacy, what is your political pedigree to be his advisor? Have you ever contested for any office, even as a student? Abeg park well jooor!!!
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by eodavids(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
thesolutions:

You may wish to consider and realise that it depends on packaging. APC was packaged alongside Buhari to be the knight in shining armour.
They told us "...Nigerians, here's your solution..."
But you and I know better now.

IF PDP IS PACKAGED WELL, ALONGSIDE A CREDIBLE CANDIDATE WHO ALSO GETS WELL PACKAGED. THEY WILL FLY.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by thesolutions(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bruemath:
I don't know that we even have people that can represent us in athletics like high jump, look at the way they are jumping from one party to the other
The distance between the parties are not even to one block. Don't make them think they can do athletics. Common road walk caused the deaths of many of them not to talk of Athletics.
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Tareq1105: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
issokay.

He has jumped back to PDP, since he realized his gubernatorial ambition can't be realized in APC, base on the fact that the incumbent governor will not leave the party ticket for him.

Continue moving to and fro like a windscreen wiper.

It's all about their ambitions as if juicy positions are meant for them alone.

Senators want to return in 2019 as if no other person can represent the district except them them. God punish them all.

Saraki wants to come back as Senate president again and again as if no other person can do it.

It's me me me and me. No other person.

I'm convinced that in a short while God will breath over this nation call Nigeria and deliver His people from these evil machinations of politicians.

God, the giver and taker of lives is watching them.

Let the politicking continue
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Tareq1105: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
issokay.

He has jumped back to PDP, since he realized his gubernatorial ambition can't be realized in APC, base on the fact that the incumbent governor will not leave the party ticket for him.

Continue moving to and fro like a windscreen wiper.

It's all about their ambitions as if juicy positions are meant for them alone.

Senators want to return in 2019 as if no other person can represent the district except them them. God punish them all.

Saraki wants to come back as Senate president again and again as if no other person can do it.

It's me me me and me. No other person.

I'm convinced that in a short while God will breath over this nation call Nigeria and deliver His people from the evil machinations of politicians.

God, the giver and taker of lives is watching them.

Let the politicking continue

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
immhotep:

wakaman must be weeping right now.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss

There is nothing special about Ibeto's resignation to pursue his ambition. There is an adage that says 'if we tried but failed, we have temporary regret. If we failed to try, then we have permanent regret'. If it were possible for him to seek under APC, he would have remained. He needs to maintain his political strongholds during the election period. If he chose to be dormant by remaining in Pretoria, he would lose his political base.

This is just politics. This has nothing to do with Buhari winning 2019 election except God decides otherwise. In the North, PDP cannot defeat Buhari. Till date, 3rd quarter of 2018, no strong, credible presidential aspirant, only running from Minna to Abeokuta, Only defecting to other parties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Minjim: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Atiku's boy

Good thing he resigned

These are the ppl Oshiomole spoke of. "Resign or we'll sack you. "

More to come
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by anambraamaka: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nonsense what did he do about the killings of Nigerians in South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by edupedia: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=thesolutions post=69862858]A lot of miscalculation in the Nigerian polity. That PDP has become popular again because of President Buharis poor governance does not mean PDP will be that popular in the North come 2019.

...point of correction or just a question...which PDP is popular apart from where they were popular
before?
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Tareq1105: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
jamace:

Can you stop somebody from pursuing his ambition? He cannot realize his dream in Apc because there's an Apc sitting governor there.

It has nothing to do with the defection market.
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Princedapace(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
thesolutions:

North is not the beginning and end of Nigeria bro..

I am not a fan of any of these parties because PDp failed us for years, APC came and has shown that it has nothing better to even offer. It is even worse because the rate at which those terrible politicians deceive Buhari is alarming..

Buhari is been deceived becus he is such a bigot.

Now back to ur claim, except Elections are rigged, if not, with the current standings, buhari can never ever win the 2019 election..

He has committed many errors that will cost him the election. Northern Nigeria is not the only region here bro..

The northern votes, though would be won by Buhari but the votes will be shared by a PDP candidate who is coming from the north as well.

The middle belt is already a lost battle for Buhari because of his non nonchalant attitudes towards the endless killings. Some generals are already seriously against him and they are gathering votes.

Then u know east and south south is a no go area for him. The major deciding regions are middle belt and south west. If Saraki leaves, Buhari will still win west but the votes will be highly divided and shared. Middle belt is already a lost battle for him. Buhari will find it extremely difficult..

In fact, in south west, if elections are conducted free and fair, many people dont have issue with APC here in south west but they have serious issues with Buhari..

I can authoritatively tell u that millions of christains in south west will hardly vote back Buhari bro.

U guys should stop this online bullying and go to work...Buhari has lost a lot of favour among the masses, even in the north. Well, I expect the election to be rigged..

And for the interest of this country, Buhari shouldnt win again. APC can field another person, but Buhari is a no no.. He is too self centred and self righteous to be a president for a second term.. His close friends will loot dey hell out of this country..

Those guys will collapse this country like GEJ friends did.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by modupe2: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
I agree with you except for rating President Buhari performance as poor. Your rating is faulty Sir.

Truly, a lot of regrets is loading come 2019

thesolutions:

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Adekdammy: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
thesolutions:

it's like you dont know ibeto?
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
babaolofin:

There is nothing special about Ibeto's resignation to pursue his ambition. There is an adage that says 'if we tried but failed, we have temporary regret. If we failed to try, then we have permanent regret'. If it were possible for him to seek under APC, he would have remained. He needs to maintain his political strongholds during the election period. If he chose to be dormant by remaining in Pretoria, he would lose his political base.

This is just politics. This has nothing to do with Buhari winning 2019 election except God decides otherwise. In the North, PDP cannot defeat Buhari. Till date, 3rd quarter of 2018, no strong, credible presidential aspirant, only running from Minna to Abeokuta, Only defecting to other parties.
The dullard is going back to Daura.
No amount of sufferstication will save the dullard.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
jamace:
APCheat grin grin

Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by bestviewer: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Everyone is leaving the sinking government cheesy
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Duru009(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
He has seen the hand written on the WALL !
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by asobo: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
thesolutions:

The part of the North I decide claim they are not from the North. I don't have to keep my wack analysis. Thanks for accepting it.
And the part of the north were I reside are ready to vote anybody but not Buhari.
Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by Moukandjo: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
velocity25:
those buhari foot soldiers you mentioned will not show for here
What do you want them to come & do here? What's the news here?
Com'on, they're not like you deluded IPIGs & PDP sycophants who're easily excited by crap & irrelevancy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar / Last Photos Of Yakowa & Azazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.