Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

World End Will Not Happen Anymore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World End Will Not Happen Anymore (737 Views)

Would The World End This September ? / How Will The World End? / Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World End Will Not Happen Anymore by FMK(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2010
people expecting this day thinking to a huge event where they will see jesus or God seating on the big chair called throne bearing a gold crown on his head grin but the truth is, everything starts and ends humans start by borning and end by death that is a life cycle also this happen for stars borning ending forming new stars . 2010 years ago Jesus told his disciple this Word :

let not your heart be trouble believe to me and believe to God i will go to prepare a place to my father home where he got too many mansions
and will come back to take you over there in my father home. since those word have been said, the disciple died they di not see jesus come back to bring them to his father home. (lier ?)

2010 years ago priest and pastors have been preaching the same Gospel as Follow:

Be prepared because the Kingdom of God is near and approaching but it never happen but what we are seeing is happening is religions war religions corruptions, xtians say muslims are wrong and Controversy Maybe because of that God Changed his mind jesus will not come back anymore because if jesus brings people to heaven. this one will be full of violances, war, tribulations etc, because those ideas and the Rhythms are bound in human mind God, Jesus and Holy spirit prefer to live with their angels praising them in good harmony and peace that happened since satan have been thrown away because he was the trouble Maker there in Heaven. If God gives this prevelege to men to go to heaven men can do what Lucifer did they can take God throne that is why God canceled this promise remember what God said during Babel tower building

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Commissioned To Reach The Whole World! / Repentance: What You Should Do After You Sin / self-service,HOW DO CHRISTIANS STOP IT???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.