Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

They Had Guns On My Head - ILLBLISS Reveals How SARS Officials Harassed Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Had Guns On My Head - ILLBLISS Reveals How SARS Officials Harassed Him (219 Views)

Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Bobrisky Recounts How A Man Sexually Harassed Him In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Had Guns On My Head - ILLBLISS Reveals How SARS Officials Harassed Him by Giftedhand92: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nigerian rapper and hip-hop recording artist, Tobechukwu Melvin Ejiofor, popularly known as ILLBLISS, has taken to his Twitter page to reveal an unfortunate experience with the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) officers last night in Lagos.
The businessman and owner of the talent managing outfit known as 'The Goretti Company', disclosed that the SARS officials had guns to his head while they were searching him and his manager for drugs and tramadol.
He wrote: "Last night SARS had guns to my head! Lying on the coal tar next to my manager/ what the fk is going on? Searching us for tramadol and....."

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below;
https://zenithnaija.com/they-had-guns-on-my-head-rapper-illbliss-reveals-how-sars-officials-harassed-him/

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Set To Drop New Body Of Work / I Want A Woman Who Will Treat Me Like My Mother –charles Okocha / Reggae Icon;ras Kimono Burial Date Announced By Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.