Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Shorte.st Is The Best Advertising Network For Bloggers In The World - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Shorte.st Is The Best Advertising Network For Bloggers In The World (289 Views)

Bonanza For Bloggers - I Am Giving Away Wordpress Premium Plug-ins / Importance Of A Domain Name For Bloggers / 17 Writing Tips For Bloggers Who Think They Can’t Write! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shorte.st Is The Best Advertising Network For Bloggers In The World by Jenniferamana: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
The International Blogging World Believes Google AdSense is the Best Platform for Advertisers. It is Everyone Opinion, But the Cat Needs to Be Loose. I have Used Google AdSense Platform for a while.

The Little Time or Months I used Google AdSense On my Site, I was So Frustrated by The Network Advertising Company.

It Sounds Familiar Right, Most Of You All Have Tested the Platform and Noticed how Difficult It seems to Make Money.

Google AdSense Is Frustrating and At the Same time it is Paying, But We Have a lot of Small and Up growing Websites in Nigeria and the World. Google AdSense won't Help them either.

I started This Site Last Year, Well It was the Best Thing I have Ever Done as a Person, I had Rich Content Starting from Science, Technology, Health, Name it.

I Applied for AdSense and I was Approved. After three months of Having AdSense on my site, I could not make Even $50. It was So Disastrous, I had Waisted Close to 30,00 Naira Buying Data, Fuel and Also other Cost. Believe me If You have not Experienced this, Don't pray to Experience it.

Them I went AWOL into Exile, I left my Blog for Five months, No Update, Nothing Nothing. Till Last three months. One of my Dear Friend Arrived from Canada.
I hard a Chat with him , and He was surprise I was not making Much Money, Since I could Generate Upto 3_000 Visitors Monthly on my Website.
He then Introduced me to the Money Making Advertising Network Here.

I did A Registration with the URL He Gave me, Then I Saw Where I was instructed to Put my Website URL and Then Copy Code.

I placed the Code into my Website and After Just 30 Visitors to my Website I Got about $0.001 on Impression, Before I Got to 1000 Viewers I got About $15 Dollars.

At first I feared, Because their Terms and Condition was so Streak, I opted to Follow them and When it was Time to Pay in the 10th of the next Month, I got an Instant Alert before the Evening arrived.

Since then Actually I have made Around $300 And Going. The Records says for its self, You can Decided to Use Google AdSense Or you can Decide To make money Based on 1000 Visitors on $15 Dollar. If You Interested Sign Up Below.

To Also Earn Money on the Site Peacefully Do not innitiate any form of Traffic Exchange Bot on your Website While using Their Network.

Remember to Sign Up for a Free account to Get $1 Dollar in Your Free Publisher account Follow the Bracket ( Sign Up Here )

(1) (Reply)

How To Find An Old Email Address On The Net / Truecaller Launches Chat Feature To Tackle Spread Of Fake News / NCC Tasks Judiciary On Implementation Of Emerging Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.